Where are people buying from in UK

I've ordered and had no email apart from one saying I'll be contacted shortly
My bad. I thought it said "anything" instead of "nothing"

My bad. I thought it said "anything" instead of "nothing"
Ah no worries. Just now concerned that it hasn't been dispatched as they've taken my money. Hopefully just a delay in updating the order status/emailing me.

I think that guy got a order confirmation though. I've ordered and had no email apart from one saying I'll be contacted shortly.

I think they will dispatch your item today, as I am assuming you ordered after 5.30pm yesterday. You will get an email confirming dispatch (and a picture of your parcel).

Just now concerned that it hasn't been dispatched as they've taken my money

I wouldn't be concerned about the "money" part. I don't think they will just keep it. The worst case scenario would be that you would have a late delivery.

I wouldn't be concerned about the "money" part. I don't think they will just keep it. The worst case scenario would be that you would have a late delivery.
No you're right haha. Probably just eager to play the game.

Currently sat outside my house with a tweed hat on, holding my boomstick and rocking backwards and forwards on a rocking chair waiting for this pesky postman....still no sign of him.

In fact, the police seem to have cordoned off the road for some reason.

Currently sat outside my house with a tweed hat on, holding my boomstick and rocking backwards and forwards on a rocking chair waiting for this pesky postman....still no sign of him.

In fact, the police seem to have cordoned off the road for some reason.

I live on a quiet road and you can hear the traffic approaching. Every time I hear a diesel engine I look up from my laptop, only to find it is Dyno-Rod or some horses in transport.

I live on a quiet road and you can hear the traffic approaching. Every time I hear a diesel engine I look up from my laptop, only to find it is Dyno-Rod or some horses in transport.

had that with dbc14 when i was waiting on that delivery. must have been 20 DPD / UPS vans down my road all day and mine finally turned up less than an hour before my mrs came home from work!

had that with dbc14 when i was waiting on that delivery. must have been 20 DPD / UPS vans down my road all day and mine finally turned up less than an hour before my mrs came home from work!

I'm only back in the UK on a sort of enforced break and it is astounding how these guys have taken over. I saw about 7 on a 20km drive last night. It's annoying that my hopes were got up with that message saying I would be getting it yesterday, as I have a busy weekend coming up and now would be ideal :(

It's at that point you sack off being a good partner and 'accidentally' change the locks'*

*nail the front door down with plywood*

It's at that point you sack off being a good partner and 'accidentally' change the locks'*

*nail the front door down with plywood*

My partner is alright with it. She has the right to watch Americans cry over wedding dresses all night and I have the right to play DBC. She plays cricket IRL and follows it a bit. I guess it is such a big part of my life that nobody could really be with me if they didnt have some interest in cricket.

My partner is alright with it. She has the right to watch Americans cry over wedding dresses all night and I have the right to play DBC. She plays cricket IRL and follows it a bit. I guess it is such a big part of my life that nobody could really be with me if they didnt have some interest in cricket.
Sounds like you have a good one!

I ordered on Shopto this morning with next day delivery as I'm on holiday tomorrow and Friday. Just can't stop staring at my phone for the dispatch email.

Users who are viewing this thread