Where are people buying from in UK

raw

Come on Argos, just deliver it already...

Yeah Argos was the wrong choice here. I don't expect to get it now until the 16th.

I changed my order to ShopTo yesterday. They've told me today that they should receive more copies of the game today and will dispatch them today.

Yep defo going back to order from them in future.

Ordered 15:15 Tues - delivered 11:44 Weds awesome service:clap
They really are great. I've used them for years and can only think of one occasion where a game didnt come 1 or 2 days early!

Waiting for the digital version to be up is killing me, then there's downloading it...

All Argos orders will arrive on the 16th via Royal Mail.

Pff great. That's the last time I am using them! If I cancel do you think ShopTo give sameday delivery?

EDIT - Has anyone managed to use Argos's live chat? It says "Just hit the link below", but there is no link?

Just go to the contact us page. I have just spoken to them on there so they'll only tell you the same thing.

Remember lads, it's just a game. Having it a day or two later than others means fck all.

Just go to the contact us page. I have just spoken to them on there so they'll only tell you the same thing.

Remember lads, it's just a game. Having it a day or two later than others means fck all.

Yes but some of us have nothing else going on in their lives. Going to see if I can cancel and go with Shopto.

Apparently Royal Mail's delay has something to do with them being on strike

I cancelled mine with 365 games and ordered off Shopto. Mines being delivered today/tomorrow. The Royal Mail strike wont help if your having games sent through them. Most stores do couriers though.

Users who are viewing this thread