Where are people buying from in UK

Argos said it would be delivered to Royal Mail on the 16th, and delivered within 3 working days from then so i have cancelled.

Just also spoke to someone through live chat who told me that it will be delivered by royal mail on the 16th, not particularly helpful it seems :facepalm.

Yeah just get with ShopTo. I can see my product wrapped up within 20 minutes of placing the order. Like I said, even if it takes a while, at least you know what is going on with them.

Shopto won't let me buy it - keeps saying my pre-order has gone through but i can't actually pay or add delivery. what a joke.

i've even got a pre-order confirmation email. WTF.

can anyone provide me a link for actually PURCHASING from shopto?

Mine's on the way from shopto. Can't wait.

Shopto won't let me buy it - keeps saying my pre-order has gone through but i can't actually pay or add delivery. what a joke.

Have you created an account? I'm not sure it lets you do anything without having done so.

i've even got a pre-order confirmation email. WTF.

can anyone provide me a link for actually PURCHASING from shopto?

Looks like they've sold all their stock again like yesterday and is now only available to pre order.

2nLfdlp.jpg

the site only says pre-order, not purchase??? what are others getting?[DOUBLEPOST=1481727948][/DOUBLEPOST]
Looks like they've sold all their stock again like yesterday and is now only available to pre order.
ok cheers

When you add it to the basket it should appear under my account in pre-orders. You can pay for it and select the delivery option then.

When I ordered mine it was under pre-order. But then I see the thing is being dispatched today.

Yep mine was pre-order changed to order shortly after I paid for it. (That was a PS4 copy tho)

Anyone got a direct link to the argos live chat? Used it just 30 mins ago but now the button for it won't load on the contact us page (Contact us | Go Argos

I've never actually seen the live chat link at all. I tried to ring them and they were pretty good on the phone, if a bit slow. I managed to cancel my order.

Users who are viewing this thread