Where are people buying from in UK

Yep mine was pre-order changed to order shortly after I paid for it. (That was a PS4 copy tho)

yep, i called to them and they said it's pre-order cuz it's not out yet. then they charge the stored card number when the order is shipped.

lucky they said that as I had an old expired card stored so had to change it.

i have a pre-order with shoot and order with game. whichever is dispatched first i will cancel the other.

yep, i called to them and they said it's pre-order cuz it's not out yet. then they charge the stored card number when the order is shipped.

lucky they said that as I had an old expired card stored so had to change it.

i have a pre-order with shoot and order with game. whichever is dispatched first i will cancel the other.

Did your argos order dissapear from your order history when you cancelled it? Just cancelled and it's still there making me a bit paranoid.

My order from Base.com has been shipped! Will take a few days to get here in Germany, but really excited to finally have it in my hands! Thanks to the Big Ant team for your hard work and all the people on here who put so much time creating players, teams and equipment.

how long have people wilted for shopto to go from premiered to dispatch?

About 20 minutes after I ordered I was sent a photo of the package and notification that it would leave with the next Royal Mail dispatch. So I guess it is waiting at goods outwards but I dont really know how the postal service do things in the UK.

About 20 minutes after I ordered I was sent a photo of the package and notification that it would leave with the next Royal Mail dispatch. So I guess it is waiting at goods outwards but I dont really know how the postal service do things in the UK.

Ah well I'm in to hours so far and no update so I guess Friday for me - not the end of world unlikely to have much time before then but still be nice to know it shipped

Ah well I'm in to hours so far and no update so I guess Friday for me - not the end of world unlikely to have much time before then but still be nice to know it shipped
I wouldn't be too disheartened pal. In all honesty i probably wont play it again until friday to give the creators time to upload their content. There really isn't much in the community creations section yet and I don't want to start a career without fully updated squads and kits.

I wouldn't be too disheartened pal. In all honesty i probably wont play it again until friday to give the creators time to upload their content. There really isn't much in the community creations section yet and I don't want to start a career without fully updated squads and kits.

I am highly unlikely to play much career tbh.

Ordered from Shopto at 13:40 yesterday. Got an email with photo of package at 14:30. Left them at 17:30 to standard Royal Mail and was delivered today. If you have had photo then should come tomorrow.

Ordered from ShopTo around just before 4pm today but haven't received a dispatch email yet :noway. Not having much luck with all this.

I guess we are still all going to get our game by the release date. It's the not knowing what's going on with Argos that I didnt like.

I guess we are still all going to get our game by the release date. It's the not knowing what's going on with Argos that I didnt like.

To be honest I'm surprised they're still in business. Thought Amazon would've killed them off years ago! lol

In the end I decided to cancel my Argos order and let the Amazon order go through instead. Either way It looked like the game was going to arrive on Friday.

Users who are viewing this thread