Where are people buying from in UK

To be honest I'm surprised they're still in business. Thought Amazon would've killed them off years ago! lol

They seem really big in Devon, but as most people here are over 60 I don't think Amazon has knocked them out in these parts. They have opened a store near me in a small town and it is massive. I got a PS4 really cheap for collection that day at the store on Black Friday. A shame they couldnt provide decent service in this instance.

I tried to get a laptop down here and the customer service was absolutely woeful. They didn't repair my old one for two weeks at PC world, didnt even look at it. I was here for a funeral and it had important stuff on it, and they couldnt even be bothered to check it after I paid them £60. At Staples they said, "The boat that normally delivers Acer laptops clearly hasnt arrived" after about three times they checked the storeroom and nothing was there. I guess as we are stuck in the 1980s Argos will be a sure thing for a while :).. But yeah, the only people I will completely boycott are PC World. So much better alternatives in NL and SA than that rubbish, but not everywhere can enjoy Amazon either.

They seem really big in Devon, but as most people here are over 60 I don't think Amazon has knocked them out in these parts. They have opened a store near me in a small town and it is massive. I got a PS4 really cheap for collection that day at the store on Black Friday. A shame they couldnt provide decent service in this instance.

I tried to get a laptop down here and the customer service was absolutely woeful. They didn't repair my old one for two weeks at PC world, didnt even look at it. I was here for a funeral and it had important stuff on it, and they couldnt even be bothered to check it after I paid them £60. At Staples they said, "The boat that normally delivers Acer laptops clearly hasnt arrived" after about three times they checked the storeroom and nothing was there. I guess as we are stuck in the 1980s Argos will be a sure thing for a while :)

Only a matter of time. Even the old people in Devon has slowly started to evolve, saw a bunch of them on macbooks at the train station on my way back from uni the other day.

I dislike the fact that you have to do your own stock check at Argos. Seems more of a guessing game than shopping.

Will there be anywhere on the high street to get the game? Don't get paid till Friday so would like to try and get it on the day, otherwise i'll have to order it on Friday and then wait 1/2 days for it

@RedskinsUK I wish to see your review soon! You have been so excited about this game since forever!
Ok so a quick review as requested.

First impressions are good.
Graphics are smoother than DBC14 & menus look & easy to follow.

Spent a couple of hours updating teams as the get best isnt working properly yet.
The amount of teams on there is huge as domestic & international teams from both men & women has increased too many to add here.

Did all the tutorials (got a trophy for completing) which gets you use to the new control system.

I like to commentory on it and the gameplay is good.

It crashed a couple of times when updating teams but not too worried about that.

I think you will all luv it.

I'll do a proper review once i have spent more time on game over weekend - Rogue One tonight:yes

Last edited:
Ok so a quick review as requested.

First impressions are good.
Graphics are smoother than DBC14 & menus look & easy to follow.

Spent a couple of hours updating teams as the get best isnt working properly yet.
The amount of teams on there is huge as domestic & international teams from both men & women has increased too many to add here.

Did all the tutorials (got a trophy for completing) which gets you use to the new control system.

I like to commentory on it and the gameplay is good.

It crashed a couple of times when updating teams but not too worried about that.

I think you will all luv it.

I'll do a proper review once i have spent more time on game over weekend - Rogue One tonight:yes
That sounds encouraging! Rogue One in a couple of days for me too!

Just had a rather bizarre automated phone call, "Your order is being dispatched by..." then nothing. Please (insert the deity(s) of your choice) be DBC!

my local game have 4 in stock (and another store nearby has 6). they have put one away for me so I'm thinking to cancel shopto and pick it up from game first thing tomorrow, so I've got it and I'm not staring for the postman all day

The postman was early this morning, a DBC17 sized envelope was on the dashboard of his small van, he strode with purpose towards the door and splashdown, the game is on my mat now. I hope everyone gets theirs today

The postman was early this morning, a DBC17 sized envelope was on the dashboard of his small van, he strode with purpose towards the door and splashdown, the game is on my mat now. I hope everyone gets theirs today
Great..Enjoy...

Enjoy!

You have to download teams one at a time.
According to twistie only UK county teams, a few international & associate teams complete people working on completing intenational teams & BBL teams by 22nd December.
Get best crashes game as not all teams conpleted

The plot thickens. A call from Argos (who I cancelled with yesterday) that it had already been dispatched and was with royal mail yesterday!

New plan: bugger shopto. if Argos is there on the mat tonight, yee ha. otherwise i'm at game first thing tomorrow and will return the Argos delivery.

Hopefully the Argos one is there as not only would it mean i get it sooner it's cheaper as well!

if Argos is there on the mat tonight, yee ha

Don't you get an SMS/message when a product delivery has been made? Or is that a way to keep the suspense on.

Got an email from 365 Games this morning that my copy of DBC 17 has been despatched, hopefully should have it tomorrow.

Lol at Argos. They are the Gary the Landscape Gardeners of the online retail world.

Users who are viewing this thread