Your Cricket Which is the best Cricket Helmet?

I like this one

3734.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
masuri helmet :)

I need to get a new helmet. My current one broke! And I need to know what most of those Aussies and RSA guys are wearing. I have a feeling its not masuri, because it looks little different.

and what should i get titanium grill or steel grill?

My current one broke! And I need to know what most of those Aussies and RSA guys are wearing. I have a feeling its not masuri, because it looks little different.

and what should i get titanium grill or steel grill?

just buy a cheap one, there's a like a 0.01% chance you'll get hit in the head anyways. depends on the quality of bowlers i suppose.

I've just got my red masuri helmet. I've also just realized that slazenger helmets are just masuri helmets with pink ear pads.

I think Riz knows that I got a Masuri helmet, Black. Well it arrived last week. And turns out, it's kinda small for me. I got the wrong size. I will have to return it, and order the right size. But IDK how these helmet sizing works!!!

For that matter, Idk how does any of these cricket sizing works. Pads, gloves etc!!

McLOVIN added 0 Minutes and 26 Seconds later...

HELP!

i would suggest you send the helmet back, and ask them for a bigger size.

lol, i found this pretty much answers all your questions.

all you have to do is measure your head :p, use a metric tape if you have one.

normally at my age (17) i would buy all the adult sized stuff from the shops, but i would actually try it out first which makes the difference.

albion have a new helmet on their website called Ultimate 98. Has anyone heard anything about it?

Users who are viewing this thread