Which mobile phone do you use?

this one
b3410.png

I use this one too. Waiting for this one to get launched.

nokia_888_concept_phone.jpg

Samsung Galaxy Mini? Thats a great phone. Cause you can play many iOS games which are also ported for Android. and there are other features too.

Yes, it is indeed a very good phone to have.

Phone I really want. I get if I get good exam results (inshallah)

official-blackberry-torch-9800-2.jpg

Wow! What a phone Sylvester. How many $?

399 USD with shipping from Ebay. It doesn't have Google Market when you get it but by rooting you can get it. With 14MP and 3x optical zoom, GPS and android it has everything I need. Wasn't too fussed about the thickness as my previous phone was thicker and it's a sacrifice I'm happy to make for the optical zoom.

Instead of cramming a camera into a phone, they've stuffed a phone into a camera!

It does look pretty bulky, but then when you compare it to a camera of the same quality it'd probably be about the same size. Because of the focus on the camera does the actual phone part work fine?

It's 15.5mm thick which actually isn't that much more than the N8 and HTC Desire. altek Leo Preview - Phone Arena

Haven't had any problems with the phone so far, quite smooth when navigating between screens and opening apps. The only downside is the small ROM with 66mb to install apps. If they upgrade to android 2.2 that will allow app2SD which would solve that problem. I haven't tried other Android phones so can't compare but I'm happy with it.

i would prefer a galaxy and a cybershot instead of that altek stuff! and i have them both!:p

----------

Samsung Galaxy Fit + Sony Cybershot T99 ...Love using these stuff together!

Samsung-Galaxy-Fit.jpg
+
T99_Black_Right-1200_540x346.jpg

----------

5 MP in Fit and 14.1 MP in T99

Or you could do this and have a big phone handpiece attached to your iPhone

lenny-kravitz-phone.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread