Which mobile phone do you use?

20101101010914433.jpg

Quick question regarding the widgets. Given the Galaxy is a Samsung touch phone like the Tocco is, maybe you can help:

How do you get the Birthday widget to tell you birthdays when you click on it? I've added Birthdays to the phonebook, but whenever I click that widget, it comes up with 'No birthdays - add birthdays for your phonebook'. Does it only tell you the birthday on the actual day? That's no good - I need to know in advance if I've forgotten anyone's upcoming birthday.
Add calender widget. It will show up Events and birthdays before the week and if you open Calender, you can get all the birthday on specified date.

Parth, how is that TAB? I'm interesting in buying one and with that price, it seems a real deal.

Its just awesome... Man they are breaking the market... A real deal with it being on 13K

The touch and all? And, apps it supports? Anyway near the Samsung Galaxy TAB?

Samsung TAB and Reliance 3G tab is same. Just processor speed is different with Samsung having processor speed of 1GHZ and this having 800

Thanks for all this. I'll see the specifications later. If I find this better, I think it will be a better idea to spend 13 k rather than 26 k odd.

Thanks for all this. I'll see the specifications later. If I find this better, I think it will be a better idea to spend 13 k rather than 26 k odd.

Code:
Technical Specifications
Operating System ( OS )	Android 2.3 (Gingerbread)
Screen Type & Size	Capacitive multi-touch screen, 7 inch TFT-LCD WVGA screen
Weight	389 gms
Camera	Back: 2 megapixel Front: VGA
Talk time	Upto 9 hours ( 300 hrs stand by time )*
Display	800 X 480 pixels
Battery	3400mAH, Li-On
External Memory	Supports MicroSD card upto 32GB (4GB MicroSD Card offered Free)
Audio support Format	AAC, AAC+, AMR/AMR-NB, MP3 MIDI, Ogg PCM/WAV
Video support Format	MP4, H.263,H.264
Image support Format	BMP/PNG/JPEG
CPU	800 MHz
Call Features	Mute in call, Speed Dial, Switch to Bluetooth device, 3 way calling
Other support features	Video recorder, Wi-Fi Hotspot,Bluetooth Voice calling, GPS, FM Radio, Alarm, speaker phone, MobileTV, SMS, MMS

He is my neighbor and its awesome.

Last edited:
Samsung TAB and Reliance 3G tab is same. Just processor speed is different with Samsung having processor speed of 1GHZ and this having 800
Reliance 3G Tab has a 2 mp camera but Galaxy Tab has 3 mp.

Although it has 2 MP its fantastic. I can say its worth the money. Wish I would

The only but main negative point about less known mobile companies (micromax, Karbon, Reliance) is you can't have luxury of all the modifications, ROM's, Kernel etc. That's said it depends on owner, how he use it.

BTW is Rel Tab Android?

Users who are viewing this thread