Which mobile phone do you use?

Is yours jailbroken?

Nope. I dont have a reason right now to jailbreak it (although I have once jailbroken an iPhone before when I had the 4S). And also, successfully jailbreaking these days has become tougher (with either Apple covering the holes successfully, or the jailbreakers releasing their tools to public late).

Yep jailbreaking the most recent phones with A5+ chips have become a pain in the ass. And it looks highly possible that there will be no jailbreak for iOS 8.x+ since it is pretty apparent iPhone 4 wont get the iOS 8.x update.

The phone I am currently using: (1 year into my 2 year contract)
ascend-p6.jpg

Had the 4S and briefly stepped out to a Galaxy III but after that awful experience, got back into Apple world.
Don't write off Android by just trying a highly-bloated (read Touchwiz and all other crap) device from a 3rd party manufacturer. Try the Nexus to know what Android really is!

Finally going to buy an Xperia or one of the new HTC Desire models after my exams. Can't wait to get rid of my half-spoiled Explorer.

Okay some help.

Out of the LG L70 and Samsung Galaxy Grand Quattro, which would you say is better?

Okay some help.

Out of the LG L70 and Samsung Galaxy Grand Quattro, which would you say is better?

Well,IMO you are comparing two phones of different time one is released in April,2013 and other one just released.So its not fair to compare these two.LG L70 is way ahead of Samsung.But IMO never go with LG products.I know Samsung,Nokia,HTC,Apple etc. are expensive but their performance is awesome.LG,Micromax etc. are just 2nd grade companies in mobile market,for me.Yeah these are cheap but actually these are not that cheap,These will underperform and moreover these need regular servicing.even audio clarity is not good of LG/Micromax etc. Phones.So IM0,INVEST BIG,BUT INVEST ONCE AND INVEST SMART.Rest is upto you.Cheers.

Last edited:
Got a LG G2 (D800) for work purposes, and I am really liking it. It came with Android 4.4.2 (KitKat). Much better experience than the S3 that I had sometime back which made me hate Android.

Let me see if Android 4.4 with the LG G2, changes my opinion about Android.

----------

Don't write off Android by just trying a highly-bloated (read Touchwiz and all other crap) device from a 3rd party manufacturer. Try the Nexus to know what Android really is!

I wish to try the Nexus. But their reported battery issues (as talked by most people who have it) puts me off. I need a good battery as I am a heavy user and don't like restricting my usage just to squeeze out decent enough battery usage. Nexus is pretty cheap for a high end smartphone (Moto G does give up on some things to achieve its current price range, but Nexus is truly a high end smartphone that's price friendly).

I hope the Nexus bumps up their battery.

If you were happy with S3's battery, you might want to try out some custom roms which change the user interface.
I'm using S4, and I've been very annoyed with the UI and the battery from day 1. I'm waiting for my warranty period to end and I'll switch to some custom rom soon enough.

If you were happy with S3's battery, you might want to try out some custom roms which change the user interface.
I'm using S4, and I've been very annoyed with the UI and the battery from day 1. I'm waiting for my warranty period to end and I'll switch to some custom rom soon enough.

Touchwiz :facepalm

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread