Which mobile phone do you use?

I am sure you have Titanium Backup installed. It can remove the whole app easily ;). But make sure, you have set the Go Launcher Ex app as the default homescreen app.

Thanks a ton. I uninstalled both "Nova Launcher" and "Android Launcher 4.1.2" through Titanium Backup (already had set "Go Launcher" as the default). My phone now feels more responsive and smooth than before now:cheers:thumbs. Also took out "Go Task Manager" because the built-in Task Manager for 4.1.2 is in itself efficient and good at killing tasks and freeing up memory.

P.s: I think we should have a seperate thread for Android related discussions. We are hogging this thread with all these discussions.:D

I have an HTC Incredible S. Simply love HTC Sense. Heard Nova launcher's damn good, is it worth replacing the original HTC screen.

sony-ericsson-w205-creamy-white.jpg

This piece of crap. Thought I'd break the chain of smartphones:p.

Biggest improvement ever? For some reason even though I hated my phone, I kept it. Now I've finally decided it's time to upgrade.

iphone_5s_gallery_comparisons_hero_6.jpg

A rooted XOLO Q800...Its one of the best budget smartphones at present in India.Voiding warranty by rooting is perhaps the only thing you need to think about.

Blackberry Curve 9360 - One of the most stupidest phone on earth

Got my dad a black Galaxy S4 today since its selling for free on AT&T (USA) for a 2 year contract, for Thanksgiving sale. I like the look and feel of it better than the S3. The S4 looks more stylish.

Guess my dad will enjoy it. I will stick to being an Apple loyalist.

BlackBerry anytime! My first phone was a crackberry, i have used android, nokia and iphone too as my second mobile but BlackBerry always my primary mobile. I need a massive security in my mobile and BB's strength is only that. Software is decent, hardware is a miserable piece in BB but need to bend down on something and i prefer being a BB Loyalist :thumbs

HTC EXPLORER a.k.a Pico
Android 4.4 unoff CM with ART
Kernel 3.0.100 | OC 878 Mhz
Internal Memory - 1 GB

Xpeira M.
Pain in the butt.
All apps on Internal Storage.
Do I need to have 16 GB to store on SD?

Xpeira M.
Pain in the butt.
All apps on Internal Storage.
Do I need to have 16 GB to store on SD?

No,but you cant store them completely on sd without root access.

Lumia 920 aka "The Tank" :p

Used a lot of android phones before which claimed to have quad core proccys but they frequently freeze due to load and i had to restart them 4 or 5 times every week. I've been with 920 for last 6 months and had to restart just once. Never hangs or do anything what it is not supposed to do. Loving it.

Users who are viewing this thread