Which mobile phone do you use?

I am pretty happy with Galaxy Y tbh. Plain that is. Fact that I got it for 6.5 k makes it more better. It works smooth and pretty well and is worth the price.

I don't put too much load on it. I haven't troed anything. You use android assistant app to clear up cache and stuff regularly to keep your phone better.

I won't be downloading too much applications on it anyways. Just some internet surfing and all. So, I guess its a decent piece for me.

My Galaxy S2 and Neo V run fantastically on the Cyanogen Mod ROM. The Samsung Stock ROM sucks real bad.

Last edited:
CM9 has been ported for SGY but it's not really what CyanogenMod should be. I totally agree with you on how much the stock ROM sucks.

Bought an HTC One X about a month ago, returned it after 4 days 'cause it packed up on me. Went for an Samsung GS3 instead and now I see why everyone is raving about it.

Galaxy Y Duos Young. So far so good. I'm not into hacking and all that so I don't mind the ROM of the cell. Anyways, I'm using Samsung Chat 3222 now. Gifted Y duos to by brother on new year. For those who don't know, we had new year day yesterday.

Samsung C3222:

samsung_chat_c3222_image_title_udu4a.jpg

Flashed a custom AOKP Jellybean ROM on my Galaxy S3 and first impressions of Jelly Bean on my S3 is AMAZING!!! Its buttery smooth compared to the UI of Ice Cream Sandwich... And having installed a custom ROM over the stock bloated ROM, it is heavily debloated thereby giving me much faster performance. And Juice Defender on Jelly Bean seems to be having a lot of additional new features that I have to get a hang of and then start tweaking...

I wanted the CM 10 ROM but everytime I tried to download it and flash it, it wouldn't flash that ROM and give me an error. But so far, the AOKP version has been pretty neat!

If the RasbeanJelly ROMs are available for S3 then I'd suggest you try those. I have tried AOKP, CNA, Cyanogenmod and RasbeanJelly, and RasbeanJelly ****s them all. It's the smoothest of them all. I always felt that AOKP and CNA were the smoothest but RasbeanJelly changed my views forever.

And I'm sure that if RasbeanJelly is available for S3 then even Trinity kernel would be. Try this combo, it's a beast and undoubtedly the best combo! :)

If the RasbeanJelly ROMs are available for S3 then I'd suggest you try those. I have tried AOKP, CNA, Cyanogenmod and RasbeanJelly, and RasbeanJelly kerplucks them all. It's the smoothest of them all. I always felt that AOKP and CNA were the smoothest but RasbeanJelly changed my views forever.

And I'm sure that if RasbeanJelly is available for S3 then even Trinity kernel would be. Try this combo, it's a beast and undoubtedly the best combo! :)

Thanks dude... Will try it out! I love playing around with ROM's to get a different feel each time I use the phone.

Edit: Seems like RasbeanJelly is not yet available for the S3.

Last edited:
Yeah, just checked it out. RasbeanJelly was never built for S3, and the developer of Trinity has stopped development for S3 post ICS.
Nonetheless, CNA and AOKP are also very good. :thumbs

Users who are viewing this thread