Which mobile phone do you use?

Shiteberry you mean. They are crap. Had one for 6 weeks and hated it with a passion. Much rather use the old nokia phone

Are you anywhere near of being serious boss?You seriously hate BlackBerries?My Goodness!!Now Voip in BBM too.My goodness!You should give BB a try again.

Yeah, just checked it out. RasbeanJelly was never built for S3, and the developer of Trinity has stopped development for S3 post ICS.
Nonetheless, CNA and AOKP are also very good. :thumbs

Yeah... AOKP so far has been very good. And I use the "GoLauncher EX" app from the store to completely revamp my phone's UI, and its been brilliant so far! Now the phone looks super sleek and attractive....

Are you anywhere near of being serious boss?You seriously hate BlackBerries?My Goodness!!Now Voip in BBM too.My goodness!You should give BB a try again.

I had one last year, it was ok. I like the scroll thing, that was really smooth. I also liked BBM because it was free. But otherwise it was crap, froze on a consistent basis, the letter on the key pad are too small. Not for me.

I had one last year, it was ok. I like the scroll thing, that was really smooth. I also liked BBM because it was free. But otherwise it was crap, froze on a consistent basis, the letter on the key pad are too small. Not for me.

Oh okay and btw froze?I bet you must have used some low end BB then.I used a Storm and Curve 3G,i dint have any issues then.Maybe you also used a lot of apps!I hate apps!I hardly install any.

There are two types of people in the world - those who absolutely love BB and those who absolutely hate BB. No mid-ways. :p

There are two types of people in the world - those who absolutely love BB and those who absolutely hate BB. No mid-ways. :p

Exactly! And a BB fan can never switch to any other platform, never!

Ya,he is right.I use a pretty sophesticated Android now,Note,but still i totally hate it.Nothing beats BB.Just waiting for Feb 2013.BB 10 will be released Yay!! :):thumbs

Oh okay and btw froze?I bet you must have used some low end BB then.I used a Storm and Curve 3G,i dint have any issues then.Maybe you also used a lot of apps!I hate apps!I hardly install any.

No man, I used the blackberyy Torch. Cost me ?35 a month

The "Go Launcher" app on the Google Play is a BEAST! It allows me to have the feel of an HTC phone, the iPhone, etc with all its beautiful themes. Here is my Galaxy S3 with the HTC Sense UI and Theme applied using "Go Launcher EX" app.

attachment.php

Attachments

• s3_snapshot.jpg
    s3_snapshot.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 51
Go Launcher is indeed fantastic, but a memory-eater if you haven't replaced it with the stock launcher.

The good thing for me is, my S3 has 2Gb of RAM which is pretty huge that, I don't have to worry much about memory usage. I also keep killing apps using Go Task Manager EX.

How do you replace the stock launcher with the Go Launcher?

Last edited:
Just uninstall stock Touchwiz.

I don't have it as I am currently using the AOKP custom Jelly 4.1.2 ROM. I have the Nova launcher and I tried to uninstall it, but it just uninstalls the updates and not the launcher itself.

I don't have it as I am currently using the AOKP custom Jelly 4.1.2 ROM. I have the Nova launcher and I tried to uninstall it, but it just uninstalls the updates and not the launcher itself.

I am sure you have Titanium Backup installed. It can remove the whole app easily ;). But make sure, you have set the Go Launcher Ex app as the default homescreen app.

Users who are viewing this thread