Which mobile phone do you use?

I never have to pay for my stuff, because I never get pocket money. I'm glad I don't because it would be a pain in the neck saving up for that phone.

Galaxy S3 in black? Would be cool to see how they look.... I had this huge fixation for black colored phones, before starting to get this new 'white fixation' now after a lot of people show around their white S2's and the white iPhones.
S3 is never gonna come in black, Samsung is not allowed to release S3 in black.
Pebble blue, white and pink, that's it.

And anyone who is planning to get a high end Android device, I would not recommend the S3. Believe me or not, you won't realize that the S3 (or be it any other Android phone) lags a lot until you use a Nexus device. Even today, I personally feel that the Galaxy Nexus beats the S3 in terms of daily usage performance. The Nexus devices are far greater than any of the other Android devices. The Nexus 4 is slated to release on 29th October and I would honestly suggest to go for it above any Android phone out in the market.

No offence to S3 users, it is a beast too. :)

S3 is never gonna come in black, Samsung is not allowed to release S3 in black.
Pebble blue, white and pink, that's it.

Samsung Galaxy S3 from Bell Mobility | Bell Canada

also check this:
http://www.itproportal.com/2012/08/29/samsung-galaxy-s3-launched-in-4-new-colours

And anyone who is planning to get a high end Android device, I would not recommend the S3. Believe me or not, you won't realize that the S3 (or be it any other Android phone) lags a lot until you use a Nexus device. Even today, I personally feel that the Galaxy Nexus beats the S3 in terms of daily usage performance. The Nexus devices are far greater than any of the other Android devices. The Nexus 4 is slated to release on 29th October and I would honestly suggest to go for it above any Android phone out in the market.

No offence to S3 users, it is a beast too. :)

And yes, I do agree on laggy part. I am using GS3 right now and it does get laggy sometimes compare to nexus but what Samsung is also saying is that after getting jelly bean update, GS3 won't be as laggy as it is right now. I also hate the battery life of S3. It barely last for a day and I have to charge it at every night. And again Samsung is indicating that jelly bean update will improve the battery life for the phone. So i am just waiting for jelly bean update.

Samsung Galaxy S3 from Bell Mobility | Bell Canada

also check this:
Samsung Galaxy S3 launched in 4 new colours | ITProPortal.com

And yes, I do agree on laggy part. I am using GS3 right now and it does get laggy sometimes compare to nexus but what Samsung is also saying is that after getting jelly bean update, GS3 won't be as laggy as it is right now. I also hate the battery life of S3. It barely last for a day and I have to charge it at every night. And again Samsung is indicating that jelly bean update will improve the battery life for the phone. So i am just waiting for jelly bean update.

Do you use Juice Defender? I go two days without charging on my S3, using JD.

Yes, there has been some lag on the S3, but even with that, its an amazing phone. And I guess the Nexus is awesome because of Jelly Bean (its one of the rare ones that has Jelly Bean already).

Last edited:
Never knew that S3 was coming out in these colors. Earlier there were some restrictions for color variants on S3 due to the Apple - Samsung case. No idea when the restriction was lifted.

And the JB update won't completely solve the lag issue. Some people I know are using JB on S3 (leaked ROMs and custom ROMs) and the situation is pretty much the same.

That's probably because they are not using the official JB update for their S3. An official JB update is always the best option for the best experience.

Leaked firmwares are always official. It's only that Samsung hasn't provided it yet. They are well known for delaying updates without any reason.

And BTW if custom ROMs can't increase the smoothness then nothing can.

Samsung Galaxy Note now.Used a BlackBerry in the past.All i can say is BlackBerry >>>>>>>>>>>>> Any Other Mobile.
Will get back to my BB soon :yes

Samsung Galaxy Note now.Used a BlackBerry in the past.All i can say is BlackBerry >>>>>>>>>>>>> Any Other Mobile.
Will get back to my BB soon :yes

Shiteberry you mean. They are crap. Had one for 6 weeks and hated it with a passion. Much rather use the old nokia phone

Currently using Samsung Galaxy Y Duos Young. Too early to say anything about that. I've bought it just today.

Duos is less dev-friendly. You should have bought plain Galaxy Y, it's got more development going on than the duos version. Also, be prepared to face app problems. Many apps are not going to work on our armv6 processors. Try some custom ROMS though, they make the phone really snappy and quick. I'm still regretting having this phone, though. It's a big task to convert games to armv6.

Users who are viewing this thread