Which mobile phone do you use?

I'd wait a few weeks if you can. There's supposedly a Nexus event near the end of October, might really change the sort of options out there.

I'd also suggest you'd get near double that selling an iPhone privately than trading it in.

The next Nexus seems to be coming from LG, a brand that I am not too fond of. And will they carry it on AT&T? From my knowledge, the recent Nexus products are not carried on AT&T (the last one, I guess is the Samsung Nexus). I have to stick with AT&T because I am already on a 2-yr contract with them.

I have been eyeing the Galaxy S3 for a long time now, and after seeing one of my friend's S3 last week, the eager-ness to get one myself has surely increased more. And my iPhone 4S is a locked one (to AT&T). Do you still think I can get more than what Best Buy offers me for the trade-in?

Got my Galaxy S3 from Best Buy! I actually made almost $300 due to me trading the phone in with the bubble free anti-fingerprint screen protector and the elago Slim Fit case.

@MattW: Best Buy has the 30 day cancellation/return policy. Let me play with the Samsung Galaxy S3 (my dream phone for quite sometime now) and if the new Nexus comes and is carried by AT&T and if I am impressed by the phone's features and if the reviews are good for it (and if the Galaxy S3 doesn't impress me enough to keep me glued to it), I will switch to it within the 30 day period.

Been with the Galaxy SIII for an hour now, and its just INCREDIBLE!! I got the white phone (my first white phone) and just can't take my eyes off it. The sunlight issue exists (where its hard to view in sunlight) but I don't really stay out there enough in sunlight for me to be affected. Having fun with it!

----------

Upgraded to an iPhone 5 a week ago. Loving it :)

Dude - where have you been these days? Missed you here at PC!:wave

Our Best Buy here has quite a line for the iPhone 5. This time, I have not been sucked in to the hype around it. This hype happens around every new Apple release, irrespective of the quality of the product!

----------

Well they hype around iPhone 5 is amazing and people are really fanatic. I dont see why so? I know the operating system is good, the apps are high quality but I would any day prefer Galaxy SIII (what I own) or even Galaxy Note 2.

Its an Apple product, that's why! Steve Jobs and his team have done an amazing job building up the brand image for Apple. They can probably sell a single sheet of paper with the Apple logo on it for probably 100 bucks.:p

@SaiSrini tell me how it is? I heard the Internet on the phone is slow.

It has 4G LTE... I am yet to do a speed test on it when I am outside on 4G LTE (I also am yet to use the 4G LTE connection). But on Wi-Fi with my home router, its as fast as a laptop/desktop internet connection.

Using a Samsung Galaxy Note now for the time being,an avid BlackBerry maniac,will shift to BB once OS10 mobiles release in the mid 2013.

It has 4G LTE... I am yet to do a speed test on it when I am outside on 4G LTE (I also am yet to use the 4G LTE connection). But on Wi-Fi with my home router, its as fast as a laptop/desktop internet connection.

Oh that's always good news. Have you set up a plan yet or just looking right now?

Oh that's always good news. Have you set up a plan yet or just looking right now?

I already have a family plan of 4 lines. I bought this phone as an upgrade to one of the lines in my family plan here (in USA).

I am already using the S3 right now on my own phone line, and currently loving it so much. But one of S3's minor gripe is its battery, its a battery hog. The percentage meter falls pretty quickly. I am currently installing task killer and juice defender apps to help save battery life. But I am also contemplating buying a backup battery (S3 offers you that luxury of swapping batteries).

----------

Using a Samsung Galaxy Note now for the time being,an avid BlackBerry maniac,will shift to BB once OS10 mobiles release in the mid 2013.

I saw the Note yesterday while buying my S3. Thought it was too huge to be a smartphone. My S3 already looks huge enough. The note seems to be even bigger than that. How does it feel using it for calls?

I saw the Note yesterday while buying my S3. Thought it was too huge to be a smartphone. My S3 already looks huge enough. The note seems to be even bigger than that. How does it feel using it for calls?

Ever tried putting an iPad next your ear? Very similar... ;)

:lol Good one! For me, the Galaxy SIII itself looks pretty big.

Yeah, but don't worry, you'll get used to it.

Like before I got my Galaxy S(the first one), I had this heavier, box looking thing that would just weigh me down, I don't even remember the model name, that's how much I loved it. Anyway, after the day I had got my Galaxy S I didn't even feel it in my pocket, so I threw the pants straight into the dryer, my mom 'discovered' it the next day in it's wetter form. :rolleyes

I already have a family plan of 4 lines. I bought this phone as an upgrade to one of the lines in my family plan here (in USA).

I am already using the S3 right now on my own phone line, and currently loving it so much. But one of S3's minor gripe is its battery, its a battery hog. The percentage meter falls pretty quickly. I am currently installing task killer and juice defender apps to help save battery life. But I am also contemplating buying a backup battery (S3 offers you that luxury of swapping batteries).

That's so sick, I want a Galaxy S3 right now.

Here you go, some pictures of my Galaxy S3. Planning to change the case to a whiter one. Any suggestions of what would be a good case? I had an elago case for my iPhone 5 and I loved the feel and look of it. There is an elago one for the S3 too, and I am almost about to buy it (reviews are very good). I don't want the case to add more width and bulk to the phone. The case should be as slim as possible and should fit the phone and make it look as slick as it is.

Attachments

• 100_0099.JPG
    100_0099.JPG
    396.1 KB · Views: 14
  • 100_0100.JPG
    100_0100.JPG
    391.2 KB · Views: 10
I use Samsung Galaxy Note 2..........
gsmarena_001.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread