Which mobile phone do you use?

Here you go, some pictures of my Galaxy S3. Planning to change the case to a whiter one. Any suggestions of what would be a good case? I had an elago case for my iPhone 5 and I loved the feel and look of it. There is an elago one for the S3 too, and I am almost about to buy it (reviews are very good). I don't want the case to add more width and bulk to the phone. The case should be as slim as possible and should fit the phone and make it look as slick as it is.

Looks really nice, is is possible to get a few pictures, with the screen on, to see the display and stuff. Thanks. P.S. If you don't mind me asking, how much was it?

Looks really nice, is is possible to get a few pictures, with the screen on, to see the display and stuff. Thanks. P.S. If you don't mind me asking, how much was it?

The phone costs $199 at AT&T with a 2-year contract.

Here are some more pictures (for you!!) with the screen on. Changed the case, so now it looks a lot more slicker and more beautiful.

Attachments

• 100_0104.JPG
    100_0104.JPG
    477.7 KB · Views: 17
  • 100_0106.JPG
    100_0106.JPG
    403.1 KB · Views: 19
Basically renewed our(me and my family) contract with T-mobile today, but it looks like I'll have to wait a bit for my Galaxy SIII(I really want the black, ya' know. ;))

Basically renewed our(me and my family) contract with T-mobile today, but it looks like I'll have to wait a bit for my Galaxy SIII(I really want the black, ya' know. ;))

I dont think the S3 comes in black. I guess only Blue, White or Red.

htc-incredible-s_1.jpg

HTC Incredible S.Dad bought this for me. Great cell phone.

Well, not right now, the black ones come out soon and I can wait tbh, my Galaxy S1 is as good as new.

Galaxy S3 in black? Would be cool to see how they look.... I had this huge fixation for black colored phones, before starting to get this new 'white fixation' now after a lot of people show around their white S2's and the white iPhones.:D

Galaxy S3 in black? Would be cool to see how they look.... I had this huge fixation for black colored phones, before starting to get this new 'white fixation' now after a lot of people show around their white S2's and the white iPhones.:D

Like tbh, I don't mind, but I just want another choice because right now, the white's the only option in my eyes. :p

----------

Here's what my parents bought for me as a birthday gift - a Samsung Galaxy Y

Looks nice, good parents you've got, I have to pay for my junk. :p

Users who are viewing this thread