Which mobile phone do you use?

It's still a lie though.

Take a real picture.

Challenge-Accepted.png

Vivek Acharya (Check my profile picture)

Got HTC Explorer a week ago.Impressed with the battery timing.Although internal memory is quite low :mad

Get a good high speed memory card(Class 10). Root and unlock your bootloader. Format mmc partition and use it as internal memory. You can use another part of it as extra RAM using RAM expander. You might just feel you did a great purchase.

Last edited:
Bleh, after asking for 2 months I get a new phone. Nokia C3. It really really sucks. I actually wanted some sort of Samsung Galaxy, but I guess my parents don't want me to get an expensinve phone.

Get a good high speed memory card(Class 10). Root and unlock your bootloader. Format mmc partition and use it as internal memory. You can use another part of it as extra RAM using RAM expander. You might just feel you did a great purchase.

Yeah i have heard about rooting but i think The warranty will end if i do so.Am i right?

Yeah i have heard about rooting but i think The warranty will end if i do so.Am i right?

They guy at Sony Service Center said that its not rooting, but unlocking your bootloader that voids your warranty. You can unrooot your phone as well. Even if you relock your bootloader, you'll have DRM files deleted.

There are other ways to increase your RAM and ROM if you're phone is rooted only.

Fingers crossed, I might be getting a Samsung Galaxy S3 tomorrow (trading in my current iPhone 4S). My current family plan has one phone line that's eligible for upgrade and it already has a data plan with it.

Best Buy has quoted $260 that they will give me if I trade in my iPhone 4S with charger. With the Galaxy SIII at only $199 with the 2-yr contract, I will be making $50-55 by switching to a more cooler, attractive and different phone.:thumbs:D:cheers

Fingers crossed, I might be getting a Samsung Galaxy S3 tomorrow (trading in my current iPhone 4S). My current family plan has one phone line that's eligible for upgrade and it already has a data plan with it.
I'd wait a few weeks if you can. There's supposedly a Nexus event near the end of October, might really change the sort of options out there.

I'd also suggest you'd get near double that selling an iPhone privately than trading it in.

Well they hype around iPhone 5 is amazing and people are really fanatic. I dont see why so? I know the operating system is good, the apps are high quality but I would any day prefer Galaxy SIII (what I own) or even Galaxy Note 2.

Users who are viewing this thread