Which mobile phone do you use?

Planning to buy a HTC Desire C. Views?

I suggest you to keep out of HTC unless you're ready to spend 20k above. I'm with WildFire S, the then second basic model, only the brand, but battery is terrible. I needed to buy Nokia BH503 headset to make sure that I get the battery working for 9 hours, with two and half hours of music played.

If you aren't brand-specific, this looks good too, comes under 10k.
Anytime, more powerful than the Desire C.

Karbonn_A18_M_1_2x.jpg

Karbonn A18

@Blitzberg: No one would choose Karbonn when they;re investing around 10k dude. Because it is unreliable. Also, I learnt that Karbonn and Micromax phones are pretty fragile

I have to wait a year to get the Samsung Galaxy III. That's my next toy that I want to own. Currently with the iPhone 4S.

Its so irritating to see these different carriers dole out these beautiful smartphones one after the other. Each one looks so tempting that you want to own them all, but don't have deep pockets for that.:(

Already have this toy :D It's a beastttttttt

Had it come before the iPhone 4S, I would have jumped onto it. I am now locked on a 2-yr contract with the 4S (however got it for just $199) and have to wait a year. If I get a job, I might even think of getting the no-contract version of the SIII.:yes

My contract with T-mobile for the original Galaxy S ends in October(I think) and I have no clue as to what I'm gonna do when it actually ends. Kinda want the iPhone 5, but I don't think T-mobile's getting it and I doubt my parents will switch carriers just for me, shame really, will probably be forced to the Galaxy S III in the end, nothing to whine about though, it's a damn good phone as well.

So basically you want iPhone 5 which is no way better than SGSIII but you'll be forced to buy cheaper and much better phone in the end, yeah that's such a shame!

So basically you want iPhone 5 which is no way better than SGSIII but you'll be forced to buy cheaper and much better phone in the end, yeah that's such a shame!

That's why I said nothing to whine about. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread