Which mobile phone do you use?

Nokia e5
nokia-e5-black.jpg

But now half of its display is dead.:thumbs

Nokia E5,Samsung Galaxy S3 And A iPad Mini

What Mobile do you have?

Post your Mobile name here with a picture.

----------

I have Samsung Galaxy S3

samsung-galaxy-s3-hands-on-9.jpg

This beast

My father is having this mobile.This is really an awesome mobile but the drawback is battery drainage.

Last edited:
My father is having this mobile.This is really an awesome mobile but the drawback is battery drainage.

No,actually you have to know the right combination to use this phone.
I have good battery backup with Stock Rom+ElementX Kernel+Greenify and few other mods.
Next Android update would solve more battery problems as they are related with os and not the hardware. :thumbs

Always happy with my iPhone 5 device! It might not have the flashy specs of the Samsung's or the HTC's, but Apple is always incredibly reliable in terms of performance, smoothness and the graphical beauty. Had the 4S and briefly stepped out to a Galaxy III but after that awful experience, got back into Apple world. The organized nature of iTunes in sorting music, is also one big plus.

Eagerly awaiting the iPhone 6 (didn't jump the bandwagon into 5S, which was a slightly incremental upgrade). Lil' disappointing that Apple has sucked up the the "larger screen size" hype, but still their devices with their OS (and its stability/fluidity) should still make it a great experience. Hope Apple can step up on the batteries, which they are working hard on right now for their upcoming installments.

apple_iphone_5_16gb_factory_unlocked_white-silver_-1_1.jpg

Last edited:
Always happy with my iPhone 5 device! It might not have the flashy specs of the Samsung's or the HTC's, but Apple is always incredibly reliable in terms of performance, smoothness and the graphical beauty. Had the 4S and briefly stepped out to a Galaxy III but after that awful experience, got back into Apple world. The organized nature of iTunes in sorting music, is also one big plus.

Eagerly awaiting the iPhone 6 (didn't jump the bandwagon into 5S, which was a slightly incremental upgrade). Lil' disappointing that Apple has sucked up the the "larger screen size" hype, but still their devices with their OS (and its stability/fluidity) should still make it a great experience. Hope Apple can step up on the batteries, which they are working hard on right now for their upcoming installments.

apple_iphone_5_16gb_factory_unlocked_white-silver_-1_1.jpg

Is yours jailbroken?

Users who are viewing this thread