Who are the world's best fast bowlers at the moment?

P

pcfan123

Haha my bad.

I just saw his spell against India and he was bowling quick as, over 150 consistently.

Reckon he will make it into the full strength Windies squad when they come back?

Howsie

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Reckon he will make it into the full strength Windies squad when they come back?

No doubt. He would of been in the West Indian team close to a year back if he didn't have such bad no-ball problems.

vishwa

School Cricketer
England doesn't lack many of those things. Anderson provides swing, Onions provides movement and Broad provides pace.

I don't know if any of their bowlers provide steam though.

Anderson is going through a good patch after being dropped a few years back for being inconsistent. Onions is a new entrant on the stage of cricket & Broad has injury issues. England is yet to sustain a swing bowler par excellence as a Zaheer Khan or an Umar Gul. And a bowling attack without Fred gives the opposition a chance in pretty much every game. The way he steams in, LEGENDARY STUFF ! I can't see another Fred out there somewhere. My opinion.

Its called an opinion.

When it offends someone, its no longer an opinion. And given your opinions, I don't think I'll be wrong in calling them deceptive rants and an act of underhand aspersion. Relax buddy. Everyone loves his country but that doesn't mean you should pick on others. Thats a bad habit. Relax :)

nz0003

International Cricketer

Really hope so, love watching him bowl.

nz0003 added 3 Minutes and 15 Seconds later...

When it offends someone, its no longer an opinion. And given your opinions, I don't think I'll be wrong in calling them deceptive rants and an act of underhand aspersion. Relax buddy. Everyone loves his country but that doesn't mean you should pick on others. Thats a bad habit. Relax :)

He was speaking the truth; India don't have consistent bowlers.

vishwa

School Cricketer
^^^ nz0003, well buddy, I too can't think of any consistent bowler apart from Freddie in England. And it was proved yest when Australia blasted their way through England. But that doesn't mean I pick on it. He's got an opinion and a right to express it. But he should learn to express his opinion responsibly. Thats all I told him. He loves his players too much. That doesn't make players playing for other countries any inferior. He should look at his own players before labelling other players.

And Hmarka buddy, you need to relax. An advice. Apart from checking the way you write, I think it would help if you reserve your vCash, rather than wasting it around -ve repping people who have, as you said, an opinion :)

Last edited:
P

pcfan123

Just for the record, I dont "love" anyone on the England team.

Users who are viewing this thread