• BRIAN LARA

Votes: 15 44.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

strikinglight_7

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
SACHIN ALL WAY...TECHNIQUE WISE AND ALSO WITH ALL OTHERSTYLE SACHIN IS NUMBER ONE...I WOULD GIVE LARA AFTER SACHIN....

I am pretty sure we've had this discussion in some other thread. If we haven't, then I would not choose between the two. Each is ahead on the other in different areas--Lara for sheer concentration and making scores and Sachin for carrying the pressures of a billion people. That, of course, apart from other factors.

BUT STILL YO IF U ASK ANYONE THEY WILL SAY SACHIN IS BETTER AND I THINK SO WE SEE THE STATES...I THINK HE IS THE ONE...I DONT KNOW WHT U SAY MAN...

Lets get it straight,

how old is Brian Lara?Let me answer your question 36

How old is sachin Tendulkar 32 probably not sure

Who is suffering because of old age It is Sachin Tendulkar

Who has made 400 Runs In test match It was Brian Lara,How old was he when he made that 400?He was 35 years old

I will go with Brian Lara Then

fardin tell me how long lara has been playing and how long tendulkar has been playing..

Haha!

Sachin is finished, while Lara is just at his peak. Take a look at both their stats for the last 3-4 years, Brian is superior throughout. If Lara didn't have that period in the mid to late 90's when he was claiming that cricket ruined his life, he would've probably been ****ing over the great Sir Don Bradman, if he isn't doing it already.

Will both Players have played for long period of time and I am not sure for how long though.

Dude your nickname being BC Lara definitely implies no bias whatsoever. :) Sachin's average at the beginning of last year was like 400 odd because he made a double century, a fifty and a century being dismissed only once. I'm telling you--there's nothing to choose.

I'm talking about at the end of each year, not the beginning.

Oh, and Lara averaged 400 in one innings, it was a not out too. So he wins there also.

BC Lara said:
Oh, and Lara averaged 400 in one innings, it was a not out too. So he wins there also.
Haha, Lara averaged 400 in one innings--that's the funniest thing I've heard today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread