who is furture the captain for aussies

Clarke will get it.

He needs to toughen up though, perhaps put on some muscle and become a more demanding character on the cricket field like Tuggar & Punter.
Or Tubby Taylor, there's an imposing figure ;)

just as long as his name is Michael i don't care who gets it.
douglas-sized.jpg

Why not give Michael Douglas a run then? Quack, quack, quack, quack, quack...

Last edited:
Clarke most likely, but Cameron White's cricket sense is one of the most respected in the country and a possibility provided he could eventually make the team (not entirely ridiculous to predict an early call up either, he is 24 and his FC average has just clicked past 40).

Tsk tsk tsk. If Cam White ever captains Australia I will put a fork to my eyes and gouge them...

..Cant bowl, slogs a few and then captains his state to losses. I really do hate Cam White, I hate how he bowls, just bobs up and down on his way to the crease and bowls short, down leg side, no spin - his bowling is over rated.

Ahh,slowly turning this into a Jokes forum,are we ?

How about Brad Haddin ?
Chris Rogers ? Simon Katich ? S Marsh ? S Harwood ?

Tsk tsk tsk. If Cam White ever captains Australia I will put a fork to my eyes and gouge them...

..Cant bowl, slogs a few and then captains his state to losses. I really do hate Cam White, I hate how he bowls, just bobs up and down on his way to the crease and bowls short, down leg side, no spin - his bowling is over rated.
He's hardly unsuccessful, they've never wooden spooned any comps with him and he's taken them to both a one-day and first class final, as well as winning both t20 tournaments so far.

Ahh,slowly turning this into a Jokes forum,are we ?

How about Brad Haddin ?
Chris Rogers ? Simon Katich ? S Marsh ? S Harwood ?
No. Being serious. D4: The Mighty Australian Cricketing Ducks (or are they up to D5 - they're all the same to me)

Can't see anyone but Clarke atm. If White makes the team in the coming years they may breed him up but I reckon he'll be more vice captain rather than captain.

He won't play Tests for Australia unless someone teaches him how to spin the ball **Cough***Warne***Cough***

didnt warnie say a few years ago that cam white would only make the test team as a top six batsman? maybe thats the area for him to focus on. its not that unreal. where was andy symonds at age 24? anyone?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread