Who would you most like to meet???

saisrini80 said:
i wanna meet Prakash and Bharat, because both are my hometown guys!

so am i! But i live in the US (born in India!)
I want to meet saisrini80...and well, just about anyone else!

siddharth2002 said:
Any one here in NZ!!. Would like to know if anybody from Wellington.

i think your it when it comes to new zealand and wellington :P. it isnt that big. not like australia - this place is huge

langerrox. i reckon hes a top bloke. lol he did a great job with my sig! & fixing it up for me ;) also im a big fan of the real langer.

siddharth2002 said:
Any one here in NZ!!. Would like to know if anybody from Wellington.
I'm from New Zealand,Auckland tho,but im going down to Wellington on Labour weekend..

Mack said:
I'm from New Zealand,Auckland tho,but im going down to Wellington on Labour weekend..
hey man, that's cool. Come and meet me if u want to. I will be working in Masala, 2-12 Allen Street, Courtney Place; from 6:00 pm to late night. If u can manage.

MWaugh said:
i think your it when it comes to new zealand and wellington :P. it isnt that big. not like australia - this place is huge
I think u are right. But Wellington is the coolest place in New Zealand to hang out. I just don't feel like leaving this place. The crowd on the screening of "Lord of the Rings" was amazing. Got my chance to meet all the stars of the movie. (Although I think all three movies suck) :D

Cowburn199 said:
Oh and also siddharth2002
If I got my chance to come to UK, I would definitely meet u as I don't know anybody there.

Users who are viewing this thread