who's A Better Spinner?

H

hassan1823

doesn't matter if warne is ausi and he is kool
I THINK MURALI IS MUCH BETTER
and warne said himself that as long as he is playing he could take about 700 wickets where as he said murali can take about 900-1000 wickets

Q

qas

Murali, but he nicked Saqlain Mushtaq's "doosra", he bowls it dodgy anyway, he got banned.

The best spinner is Saqlain Mustaq, because he is the most offputting spinner from a batsmans point of view as he get loads of turn, shares my first name and deserves a run in the Pakistan ODI and Test teams, Kaniera couldn't even be in the Bangladesh starting XI! :angry:

Saqlain Mushtaq :clap:

H

hassan1823

Originally posted by qas@Aug 18 2004, 05:51 PM
Murali, but he nicked Saqlain Mushtaq's "doosra", he bowls it dodgy anyway, he got banned.

The best spinner is Saqlain Mustaq, because he is the most offputting spinner from a batsmans point of view as he get loads of turn, shares my first name and deserves a run in the Pakistan ODI and Test teams, Kaniera couldn't even be in the Bangladesh starting XI! :angry:

yes i would also love to see him playing for pak

D

Dhawal_Verma

I would prefer Murali :clap: cuz he's lethal :OOO: on any wicket especially in India whereas Warne is treated like a dog in India with all his balls going over his head !
Even Tendulkar admits that he's never been able to freely hit MURALI whereas we can all recall the Sharjah series where he thrashed Warney! :P :lol:

R

ricky123

B) i agree warne sucks against india
but he is a good bowler , when he is playing against other teams .

but murali is the best
sign7.gif

B

Bilal

Originally posted by hassan1823+Aug 18 2004, 12:49 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(hassan1823 @ Aug 18 2004, 12:49 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-qas
@Aug 18 2004, 05:51 PM

yes i would also love to see him playing for pak [/b]
Me too :sorry:

Q

qas

It's all politics, but with the new coach in and Rameez Raja out, Saqlain could play soon!

Bob Woolmer's a top coach, he's recalled Afridi! YAY :clap: :D

R

ricky123

i think afridi deserves a second chance but not saqi

mustahq ahmed would be better

D

Dhawal_Verma

When Pakistan hv Shoaib Malik why care for Mushtaq Ahmed or Saqlain ?????

D

Dhawal_Verma

I think Warne just got famous by One Ball that he bowled against :unsure: ENG which was called Ball of The Millenium but Murali has spun more than Warne every single time !!!!!!

S

squiz

Originally posted by Dhawal_Verma@Aug 21 2004, 03:20 AM
I think Warne just got famous by One Ball that he bowled against :unsure: ENG which was called Ball of The Millenium but Murali has spun more than Warne every single time !!!!!!
Warne being the second greatest test wicket taker of all time had nothing to do with it?

H

hassan1823

Originally posted by Dhawal_Verma@Aug 21 2004, 08:55 PM
Why do you consider Warne to be a better bowler ?
Because he is and ausie, dont you know he said warne is better because he is cool and an aussie :mellow:

Users who are viewing this thread