Why is Planetcricket Tough on people like me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
DoN said:
yes but by looking at the start i got you can't see a comeback -51 ve rep points at once whoo i was stunned at that time but as my rep points are now in positive it satisfies me a bit & now i will be on my toes to earn rep points
You contradicted yourself. You did make a comeback from -51, didn't you?

sohummisra said:
You contradicted yourself. You did make a comeback from -51, didn't you?
Yes i did :D
Thanks Goldie :happy

indiancricketer said:
@ brad... brad even tho i went over maybe you went over harsh as much as it my fault it is yours too....if it was over maybe someone could PM me that this needs to be change
i was shouting for this suggestion for last few hours but they said they haven't got the time to PM the user & say that remove your signature at once !! my signature was too big it was instantly removed by Shailesh without my confirmation but it should be as looking to its size gosh it was huge but i was shouting for why my rep points de-repped as i didn't knew about it but now it is ok !!

Guys,

I suggest if you have any problems, contact the respective admin/staff member via pm and cc the admins - Colin, Ste, Zim... rather than starting a public discussion on it. I'm sure your issues will be sorted out.

DoN, When you know everything is OK why keep posting the same stuff again?

S

Shailesh said:
Guys,

I suggest if you have any problems, contact the respective admin/staff member via pm and cc the admins - Colin, Ste, Zim... rather than starting a public discussion on it. I'm sure your issues will be sorted out.

DoN, When you know everything is OK why keep posting the same stuff again?

S
Shailesh my Dearest Moderator i was just clarifying it to indiancricketer mine problem is 110 % solved thanks to you guys
:clap

Shailesh said:
ok guys.. :cheers
thanks buddy you should close this thread after my post now finally i just wanted to know that is my signature ok now !! :p

ok but reduce the height to close to 200 pix. thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread