Wii Version

Satish555

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
i was thinking of opening a thread but i tought it wud be better to post it here. i live in usa and really wanna purchase the wii version. will it work here? ie. is wii region ffree?

blazerix

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
no i don't think the wii is region free

CaptainOZ

Panel of Selectors
I think I'd have to wait for reviews on the sensitivity and accuracy of the Wiimote before shelling out another 100 bucks for this version of the game.

dajesmac

Club Captain
I'm starting to believe this game is going to be released completely in the dark haha. Even if it WAS August 8th, you'd think we'd have heard something.

Maybe just wishful thinking, cause I want this game out NOW, haha.

Hooper

ICC Board Member
Sean, you do realize that the game is going to a flop? Its the first in the series. = instant fail first up. You will need to wait till the next one comes out for a decent wii cricket game.

Cymro

Club Cricketer
Sean, you do realize that the game is going to a flop? Its the first in the series. = instant fail first up. You will need to wait till the next one comes out for a decent wii cricket game.

Not really the game I tested was good and I certainly will be purchasing for the Wii

Gilly Fan

Chairman of Selectors
Sound pretty crap. What's the point in pointing where you want the ball to go then swinging? You could point to Cover point and then play a hook shot and it would go the opposite way.

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Do you think there'll ever be Wii style controls for the PC, at least as far as batting is concerned?

Users who are viewing this thread