Will sex before matches help Smashers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Highlander999

ICC President
Ooo, I've missed all the fun. I'm going with the Ollie comment of him being sexually repressed. He is mentioning it way too much to obviously cover up for his lack of experience with women.

EDIT - I really do hope young children didn't get mentioned. Need I remind a few of the newer guys about a certain ex member here and some indecent images which he posted on the forum. We don't want to go down that path again, for the whole forum's sake

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
4) Racism/Religion/Terrorism: In addition to point 4) regarding zero-tolerance policy for posts that provoke or incite racial, social, and/or religious discrimination, we would prefer members not to initiate discussion of religion, racism or terrorism. Unfortunately such topics cannot usually be discussed maturely and end up causing offence intentional or otherwise. This is a cricket messageboard; if you wish to discuss these issues we would prefer if you did so elsewhere.

5) No Flaming: Whilst a member of this community your will respect everyone's right to an opinion. You may not, in any form, flame a fellow member. If you have issues with a certain person, please sort it out away from the forums. There is a zero-tolerance policy for posts that provoke or incite racial, social, and/or religious discrimination.

I imagine this comes under 'social' in both categories.

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
boys or little boys, it is still incredibly wrong and vile, I'm fairly sure nothing is being blown out of proportion.

AngryPixel

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I mean you can just decide the level for yourself. You can manipulate it whenever you want. when your friend does something ," Oh, that was within the limits according to this handbook", When someone else does it " Oh dear,Oh dear, what have you done" *make something up* "Oh dear you have done this too" :facepalm

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Right, I'm out of here. I hope this all gets sorted tonight and AngryPixel is dealt with severely. Had he apologised I think he could have got away with a slap on the wrist, but by pleading not guilty when the evidence was there for all of us to see, you deserve a much bigger punishment.

This a PG forum, as Ollie has said, and you just cannot go round saying the things you have said in this thread.

Goodnight all.

D

Dutch

I mean you can just decide the level for yourself. You can manipulate it whenever you want. when your friend does something ," Oh, that was within the limits according to this handbook", When someone else does it " Oh dear,Oh dear, what have you done" *make something up* "Oh dear you have done this too" :facepalm

If I may give you some advice: stop digging yourself a massive hole. You might not get out of it again. Calm down. Admit you went too far, a joke got out of hand, promise not to do it again. Done! If not I can see this only going one way for you.......

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
and don't make another account over it all. You crossed the line, and clearly can't draw a line.

AngryPixel

Chairman of Selectors
I did wrong but what itches me is that you are supporting that mark was right. He was wrong too. I didn't attacked him without provocation,He did, i got angry and then i did it. So yeah it is my mistake but mark isn't innocent either

Highlander999

ICC President
What happened when he aimed the Gay comment at me?? Then it wasn't disgraceful.

LOL, you are complaining about that. I've lost track of the number of times I have been insulted on this forum in a joking manner. If you can't take a bit of banter without taking things too far, I suggest you stick to the Downloads Forum

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
No, Mark is completely innocent, he hasn't done anything wrong, he called you 'gay' and mentioned no form of sexual act in the whole thing. So, alright get over it and move on. You then proceeded to right another article about all of the things he got up to in the shower and what he liked. Massive massive difference.

D

Dutch

At Angry Pixel: Plus the fact that how staff members deal with other members is none of your business.

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
Not very much, that was fine. He didn't go round talking about 'jerking off in the shower' or 'liking the smell of little boys underwear'. He stayed within the sexual connotation levels of a PG forum.

Mark is MJ in disguise! aie knew it!! That's why he is always hating on MJ

McLOVIN added 2 Minutes and 16 Seconds later...

And Ollie is Chris Board in disguise! You don't support the Asians! Damn it!

P

pcfan123

Wow I seem to have missed a lot of action in the last few hours. If you can't handle banter then PCCL is not for you.

Trade this clown Ollie

AngryPixel

Chairman of Selectors
This is supposed to be funny and i am supposed to keep my mouth shut else you would again corner me. So much for neutrality of mods:sarcasm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread