Will we ever get a decent cricket game?

catdad2001

U19 Cricketer<br><a href="http://www.planetcricket
Online Cricket Games Owned
well friends after another disappointing EA 2005 release and even the much Anticipated BLIC seeming to fall short do u think will the cricket lovers like us get a good game like fifa or nba

well friends after another disappointing EA 2005 release and even the much Anticipated BLIC seeming to fall short do u think will the cricket lovers like us get a good game like fifa or nba

Give Ea and codies a break catdad, there tyring there best.

well ricky I can't understand why are u so angry.I am only expressing my opinion
I have noticed that if a guy tries to mention some flaws in a game some members get really charged up and try to downplay the flaws.Well atleast u can acknowledge them.

RoboRocks said:

I agree, EA are overworked, and are very pushed, and Codies havn't done it for years. They are very playable in my opinion, and enjoyable. My respects to them for picking up on the fact cricket is once more becoming a popular sport :)

catdad2001 said:
well ricky I can't understand why are u so angry.I am only expressing my opinion
I have noticed that if a guy tries to mention some flaws in a game some members get really charged up and try to downplay the flaws.Well atleast u can acknowledge them.

It wasnt saying there were flaws in the game you just come on here dissing their games which they worked hard on and you expect to be respected.

CaptainHowdy said:
....six small words to strike fear into many a sports gamer.

LOL!! :hpraise :cheers for the way that was phrased :hpraise

It wasnt saying there were flaws in the game you just come on here dissing their games which they worked hard on and you expect to be respected.

great of you guys to try and portray EA coders as slave or child laborers who work feverishly while we lash them or something.

Here's what I think:
Cricket 97: $40
'' 97 ATE: $40
Cricket 99: $40
'' 2000: $40
'' 2002: $40
'' 2004: $40
'' 2005: $40

I've paid enough. I deserve a decent game. Bye bye, EA.

catdad2001 said:

u said it there" you want games like fifa but dont like cricket 05.. it has fifa engine man! and i dont blame ya its is uttlery rubbigh !

Would you guys rather see Codemasters get player licenses than Ea Sports?

u said it there" you want games like fifa but dont like cricket 05.. it has fifa engine man! and i dont blame ya its is uttlery rubbigh !
I would like to see you make a perfect cricket sim, if you don't like them DON'T BUY THEM :mad

What's the harm in suggesting that we haven't had a really good cricket game in recent times? It's a fact that no cricket game released over the last few years have been half as playable or as fun as the original Brian Lara.
That argument about EA Sports and Codemasters doing their best is laughable. Just because they've spent months working on the games doesn't mean we don't have the right to criticise their games as we're the ones paying for the game and they're PAID for working on the game.

mr collingwood if you think these games are crap keep to your self mate because most people on this forum like myself know that EA and codies have been working there a*** off to make a cricket game for you to enjoy so you should appreiate the effort they have put in.

Last edited:
Man I dont understand this thing .

Does someone made you buy the games you all are saying to be crap.No .

So why moan about it now that your money is gone .

Well my advice dont buy it next time and even if you do dont start a thread about it atleast

Users who are viewing this thread