Windows Live Mail Beta

taimurasad

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
What it is?
Fast and simple e-mail that makes it easy to read, send and organize your messages. The ?beta? part means it?s a work in progress, so we need your input to make sure it?s built right.

What it gives you?
? Previews of your messages you can read without leaving your inbox
? Drag-and-drop organization
? One-click control over junk and scam e-mails
? Right-click power?reply, delete, and forward
? 2 GB of storage (2 GB = 2,000,000,000 bytes)
? Learn more about the features of Windows Live Mail beta

I just got my hotmail upgraded to 2GB so thought that you guys should also try it out. It could take over a week though!

http://www5.imagine-msn.com/minisites/mail/Default.aspx?locale=en-us

Last edited:
taimurasad said:
What it is?
Fast and simple e-mail that makes it easy to read, send and organize your messages. The ?beta? part means it?s a work in progress, so we need your input to make sure it?s built right.

What it gives you?
? Previews of your messages you can read without leaving your inbox
? Drag-and-drop organization
? One-click control over junk and scam e-mails
? Right-click power?reply, delete, and forward
? 2 GB of storage (2 GB = 2,000,000,000 bytes)
? Learn more about the features of Windows Live Mail beta

I just got my hotmail upgraded to 2GB so thought that you guys should also try it out. It could take over a week though!

http://www5.imagine-msn.com/minisites/mail/Default.aspx?locale=en-us

I take you just put your email in that link above?

BTW how many people have tried Windows Live Messenger (MSN 8)?
I just got it and its brillant!

I have had messenger live for like 3 weeks now its like awesome as. But thers not a compatible plus version with it yet i dont think.

I got an email to test this about 1 month-2months ago. So i tried it and yeh. I like windows live mail beta is you can check your site emails in a hotmail email inbox so if you sign into your site email in msn you can just click the mail button and yeh.

I have Windows Live Messenger, there isn't much difference apart from color as far as i'm aware.

The whole interface has been given a make over including the icon. Must be other stuff that me and you are missing but that is all I see that has changed. But it is worth the upgrade from 7.5 to 8.0.

Yeah, my friend was explaining WindowsLive Mail Beta as a sort of 'Microsoft Outlook for Hotmail.' Hopefully something like this comes out for GMail, however I am not a fan of emails. (MSN Messenger is the way to go I guess)

Stuff outlook, I just use MSN messenger. If a new mail comes I just open hotmail and check, nice and simple, no requried setup either.

if talking about gmail its quite good to use, but i think now spam are also coming at gmail i am using gmail since it was just launched, but now from last 10-12 days i receive 2 or 3 spam mails daily in my mailbox, but still gmail rocks

You can't stop spam :) I would use gmail but I have all my contacts on hotmail and messenger checks any incoming mail.

can anyone post the link to MSN 8.0 ?? cause i couldnt find it in the official website as well as just googling it :p

Users who are viewing this thread