Windows Live Mail Beta

Out of interest how many times have you guys been given invites to give?
I've only been given one set of 5.

aussie1st said:
Out of interest how many times have you guys been given invites to give?
I've only been given one set of 5.

Just once, a day after I got the invite and signed up for it myself.

Windows Live Messenger is the same as MSN 8. But there is a number of Windows Live programs including messenger. Seems to be microsoft new fab.

I've just recently got 2 more passes for Windows Live Messenger to give away. PM your MSN email and I'll send one away.

I use live beta!!!! Its really good! Windows Messenger live is the same as Msn MESSENGER 8. There is a program called MSN 8 and its like the version of Msn explorer you have to pay for (aussies know it as ninemsn premium)

Brett_Lee said:
I use live beta!!!! Its really good! Windows Messenger live is the same as Msn MESSENGER 8. There is a program called MSN 8 and its like the version of Msn explorer you have to pay for (aussies know it as ninemsn premium)

Well most people consider MSN to be the messenger not the explorer thing. Hence the confusion about what MSN 8 is.

It looks so much better like this. I love the new look on the MSN guy :) We also now have a new online sound too. Only thing this is missing is different coloured backgrounds for different users.

Ok had some time to try out the new Windows Live messenger.

As shown in the 2nd screenshot taimurasad took, you can now see the whole name of the person (thats if you are on 1024 x 768).
Also noticed that if you post consective post they are merged just like on PC.

aussie1st said:
Also noticed that if you post consective post they are merged just like on PC.

Yes you are right, the consecutive post is merged when posted within the same minute as the previous one, very much like what we have here on PC :cool: .
Also I found this version to sign me in faster than the previous versions.

Thats a good feature cause im sick of people writing line by line its so annoying!

I stand corrected, you can change the background colour of each contact. At last MSN have gone back to the good stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread