PS3: WINNER of 1st UCC League - CHAMAN (Manager, Team Dublin Devil)

@bradthelad @arjwiz @issue @Solomon @honu999 @valerian140 @Acid Burn @chaman82 @RIZZYX
Guys, the player List is Updated in the 1st Post. All teams will be allowed to have Maximum 13 Players. The Bifurcation of the Team is given below

01 Legend batsman (He has to be the Captain and a fixed member of playing 11).
01 Wicketkeeper (He has to be a fixed member of playing 11).
05 Batsman
02 All rounder
03 Pacer
01 Spinner

Kindly go through the player list and let me know if anyone in particular you want to add to the list, so I will adjust the player from the exiting player and Edit the 1st Post Again. I am asking this, as I may have missed out on few important name, and if you fancy that particular player should be part of the Draft, do feel to give your suggestions. The Suggestions window is open till coming Thursday (22nd May). After that no new name will be considered for the Draft. I believe most of the player I have put in the Draft List are already in the Cricket Academy, if you know or think, any of the player is not yet in Cricket Academy, do bring it to my notice please, then I will replace that player.

Looking forward to constructive & positive suggestions & contribution from all of the managers. Though I am organizing the Tournament, I believe unless you all give your active support and participation, you wont have fun playing the tournament.

Note: Guys except Acid Burn / RIZZYX / chaman82 & issue, all the players have yet to Give a Name to their City Team. Request @bradthelad / @honu999 / @arjwiz / @Solomon & @valerian40 to come up with the City Name by 22nd May (Thursday).

Last edited:
London Thunder Cats

Good list. Could you replace Fleming perhaps with Flintoff, Sir Viv, or if you want a pure batsman then Gibbs? Fleming kinda sucked - good captain but nothing much else, like Nasser Hussain. Andy Flower if you want a different team. Otherwise that legend list is absolutely spot on, I would have included the same 14 names apart from Fleming.

Last edited:
London Thunder Cats

Good list. Could you replace Fleming perhaps with Flintoff, Sir Viv, or if you want a pure batsman then Gibbs? Fleming kinda sucked. Andy Flower if you want a different team.

Sir Viv would be too OLD School, rest of the players I can accommodate, but the problem is the Retired Players like Flintoff, Gibbs & Andy Flower can be added to the LEGEND List only, not at any other list. As anyway you can select just 01 Legend Per Team there is no problem in adding additional players in the Draft as per a managers request.

Shall we start the drafts now? Give us the order and rules, or should we start with the order in y our first post? :yes:yes;)

Shall we start the drafts now? Give us the order and rules, or should we start with the order in y our first post? :yes:yes;)

As I said, Draft will start after 22nd May, Once all the managers give their suggestion for adding player they want in the exiting list. For Team/Manager Order, I have decided, I will check the Online Leader board of all the 10 managers. And Order will be Bottom Player will get the first Pick and the Player on the Top of Online Board, will get the Last Pick, this is to give a slight advantage to player who are not yet so good at Online Play.

Last edited:
As I said, Draft will start after 22nd May, Once all the managers give their suggestion for adding player they want in the exiting list. For Team/Manager Order, I have decided, I will check the Online Leader board of all the 10 managers. And Order will be Bottom Player will get the first Pick and the Player on the Top of Online Board, will get the Last Pick, this is to give a slight advantage to player who are not yet so good at Online Play.

That sounds great.

Are we drafting each category of players one by one, or the entire list all together?

That sounds great.

Are we drafting each category of players one by one, or the entire list all together?

One By One, so that there is no unfair advantage to any of the player managers.

One By One, so that there is no unfair advantage to any of the player managers.

I'm curious, why will there be unfair advantage if all 130 players are open to draft at the same time? I would have thought it would be more fair if they were open at the same time, since if someone at the bottom of the drafting list loses out on some top names in his category, he can always pick from another category instead.

I'm curious, why will there be unfair advantage if all 130 players are open to draft at the same time? I would have thought it would be more fair if they were open at the same time, since if someone at the bottom of the drafting list loses out on some top names in his category, he can always pick from another category instead.

As its a Snake Draft, the person who is Picking last for LEGEND BATSMAN, will automatically allowed to choose the first pick of the 2nd Draft "Wicket Keepers" and so forth..I want to have it like this, so that we move from one section to other as it will also give a sense of balance to the team building (01 Legend / 01 Wicketkeeper / 01 Spinner / 02 All Rounders / 03 Pace Bowlers & finally 05 Batsman). Thats why I have kept more than required options in all the categories, so that no one has to pick a player he does not want to.

Anyway, in a snake draft there is no advantage or disadvantage to any player if there is more than enough options to choose from.

Note: I dont want a Manager to choose 04 Pace Bowlers in his first four pick, and I am happy with this style.

Last edited:
Delhi Dynamites

----------

As its a Snake Draft, the person who is Picking last for LEGEND BATSMAN, will automatically allowed to choose the first pick of the 2nd Draft "Wicket Keepers" and so forth..I want to have it like this, so that we move from one section to other as it will also give a sense of balance to the team building (01 Legend / 01 Wicketkeeper / 01 Spinner / 02 All Rounders / 03 Pace Bowlers & finally 05 Batsman). Thats why I have kept more than required options in all the categories, so that no one has to pick a player he does not want to.

Anyway, in a snake draft there is no advantage or disadvantage to any player if there is more than enough options to choose from.

Note: I dont want a Manager to choose 04 Pace Bowlers in his first four pick, and I am happy with this style.

I agree with @kushari on this.

Can you add Pat Cummins, Reece Topley and Ehsan Adil to the pace bowers list if possible.

And also Umar Amin as a batsman.

Can you add Pat Cummins, Reece Topley and Ehsan Adil to the pace bowers list if possible.

And also Umar Amin as a batsman.

Sure. I will add them Tonight.. Thanks for your suggestion. I appreciate..

btw, Reece Topley & Ehsan Adil belongs to which team (I am sorry for my ignorance)...

Users who are viewing this thread