PS3: WINNER of 1st UCC League - CHAMAN (Manager, Team Dublin Devil)

Ehsan Adil is in the Pakistan squad.

Reece Topley plays for Essex, and is a fast bowler.

Ehsan Adil is in the Pakistan squad.

Reece Topley plays for Essex, and is a fast bowler.

Sorry buddy, the precondition is Player has to have represented his country in an International Match (be it TEST/ODI or T20). Even if he has played 01 ODI, it will do. Can you confirm me if Reece Topley has played any International Match, or else sorry, wont be able to add him, as if I start adding First Class Cricketers from England, India & Pakistan to the list, it will be very difficult for me to manage.

Of-course I will add Patt Cummins & Ehsan Adil in the list as both have played International Cricket for their respective country.

Request all the managers to stick with players who have played at least 01 TEST / ODI or T20 Match for his country.

For Example: Stuart Binny from India just played 02 ODI for India, so he is on this list.

----------

On The Legend Batsmen , Gary Kirsten if possible.

Thanks for your lovely suggestion. Yes, Gary Kirsten is a Legend and I will add him in the list. He could not make the original list as he didn't scored more than 8000 ODI Runs.

Sorry buddy, the precondition is Player has to have represented his country in an International Match (be it TEST/ODI or T20). Even if he has played 01 ODI, it will do. Can you confirm me if Reece Topley has played any International Match, or else sorry, wont be able to add him, as if I start adding First Class Cricketers from England, India & Pakistan to the list, it will be very difficult for me to manage.

Of-course I will add Patt Cummins & Ehsan Adil in the list as both have played International Cricket for their respective country.

Request all the managers to stick with players who have played at least 01 TEST / ODI or T20 Match for his country.

For Example: Stuart Binny from India just played 02 ODI for India, so he is on this list.

Right I see, that is fine. :thumbs

Still plenty of fast bowlers to choose from.

@bradthelad @arjwiz @issue @Solomon @honu999 @valerian140 @Acid Burn @chaman82 @RIZZYX
Guys, the player List is Updated in the 1st Post. All teams will be allowed to have Maximum 13 Players. The Bifurcation of the Team is given below

01 Legend batsman (He has to be the Captain and a fixed member of playing 11).
01 Wicketkeeper (He has to be a fixed member of playing 11).
05 Batsman
02 All rounder
03 Pacer
01 Spinner

Kindly go through the player list and let me know if anyone in particular you want to add to the list, so I will adjust the player from the exiting player and Edit the 1st Post Again. I am asking this, as I may have missed out on few important name, and if you fancy that particular player should be part of the Draft, do feel to give your suggestions. The Suggestions window is open till coming Thursday (22nd May). After that no new name will be considered for the Draft. I believe most of the player I have put in the Draft List are already in the Cricket Academy, if you know or think, any of the player is not yet in Cricket Academy, do bring it to my notice please, then I will replace that player.

Looking forward to constructive & positive suggestions & contribution from all of the managers. Though I am organizing the Tournament, I believe unless you all give your active support and participation, you wont have fun playing the tournament.

Note: Guys except Acid Burn / RIZZYX / chaman82 & issue, all the players have yet to Give a Name to their City Team. Request @bradthelad / @honu999 / @arjwiz / @Solomon & @valerian40 to come up with the City Name by 22nd May (Thursday).

@kushari are we only aloud one spinner in our team?

----------

What creators are u getting the players from?

@kushari are we only aloud one spinner in our team?

----------

What creators are u getting the players from?

The Managers who would like to have more than 01 Spinner in his team can go for 02 Spinner All rounder during the Draft, so potentially you can have 03 Spinners (01 from Spin Draft & 02 from All Rounder Draft).

Let see how the Draft of these Initial 130 Players goes, if after the initial Draft rest of the Managers want, we can go for 01 Final Draft from the players who are not been chosen during the 130 Player Draft (Then The Squad will be of 14 Players instead of 13).

Moreover, we will also allow maximum 03 Trades among the Managers after the Initial Draft, if managers want they can exchange Maximum 03 Players among them (Except Legend Batsman & Wicketkeepers, as they will be permanent fixture of playing 11)...

I look forward to suggestions from all the Managers, what more we can do to make a better playing experience for all of us.

I will explain more Rules in days to come. You all are welcome to pitch in your ideas, but final call will be mine..:D:D

Note: Once the Final Draft and Trading are complete, I am planning to use the players uploaded and edited by @arjwiz (With his due permission) and make the Teams Myself and simply add players in it and upload in CA.

Last edited:
The Managers who would like to have more than 01 Spinner in his team can go for 02 Spinner All rounder during the Draft, so potentially you can have 03 Spinners (01 from Spin Draft & 02 from All Rounder Draft).

Let see how the Draft of these Initial 130 Players goes, if after the initial Draft rest of the Managers want, we can go for 01 Final Draft for from the players who are not been chosen during the 130 Player Draft (Then The Squad will be of 14 Players instead of 13).

Moreover, we will also allow maximum 03 Trades among the Managers after the Initial Draft, if managers want they can exchange Maximum 03 Players among them (Except Legend Batsman & Wicketkeepers, as they will be permanent fixture of playing 11)...

I look forward to suggestions from all the Managers, what more we can do to make a better playing experience for all of us.

I will explain more Rules in days to come. You all are welcome to pitch in your ideas, but final call will be mine..:D:D

Note: Once the Final Draft and Trading are complete, I am planning to use the players uploaded and edited by @arjwiz (With his due permission) and make the Teams Myself and simple add players in it and upload in CA.

but does @arjwiz have all the players on the list @kushari especially the legends?

but does @arjwiz have all the players on the list @kushari especially the legends?

yes I think @arjwiz told me he created all International Teams and All Time Best Teams. If someone is not there, I am sure my brother (Arjwiz) will not mind helping me out with remaining players (Anyway, there are only 10 Legends, and I am sure most of them are already on CA)..

We will cross the bridge once we get to it...

Yes I think I have done most of these players. I have done all legends and international teams - I will try and upload them. Some of the lesser common ones who probably weren't in Llewelyns squads when I downloaded them aren't done. This includes people like Lakmal, Tsotsobe, Adil.

I dont mind doing these players since it seems like there aren't too many and that they are still fairly known players (haven't heard of Adil though).

Let me upload my international and legends teams. I might need to make a few more tweaks. Then I would request you guys to go through my teams and look for players who are in the draft but aren't in my teams. I will then download those players from Llewelyn or mrdconnors or someone, edit skills, and upload. Sounds okay?

Yes I think I have done most of these players. I have done all legends and international teams - I will try and upload them. Some of the lesser common ones who probably weren't in Llewelyns squads when I downloaded them aren't done. This includes people like Lakmal, Tsotsobe, Adil.

I dont mind doing these players since it seems like there aren't too many and that they are still fairly known players (haven't heard of Adil though).

Let me upload my international and legends teams. I might need to make a few more tweaks. Then I would request you guys to go through my teams and look for players who are in the draft but aren't in my teams. I will then download those players from Llewelyn or mrdconnors or someone, edit skills, and upload. Sounds okay?

Oh you just saved my life.....I dont know how to say thanks to you..Yes, you upload the teams you have already edited, then I will make a Local Team List with players who are in this draft, and let you know if someone is missing from the list..or else we can do this exercise once Draft & Trade is completed, so that we can directly make these 10 Teams..

Oh you just saved my life.....I dont know how to say thanks to you..Yes, you upload the teams you have already edited, then I will make a Local Team List with players who are in this draft, and let you know if someone is missing from the list..or else we can do this exercise once Draft & Trade is completed, so that we can directly make these 10 Teams..

Yeah let's do it later. I don't want to create these players unless they are needed.

The reason I skilled all these players was because I like setting up long tournaments without a human player. Just let the AI play, using DBC as a simulator. And then check which players have done well. I don't know why I enjoy that.

@honu999 @Solomon @arjwiz @issue @valerian140 @bradthelad @kushari @chaman82 @Acid Burn & @RIZZYX Guys have you checked the Draft Order. I hope everyone is OK with it. Once again requesting everyone to submit their choice of players (If not in the original Draft List) by 22nd May.. I would like to start the Draft from 23rd May (Friday)...

The Draft will be in this order..
1st Round: Legend Batsman (All need to pick 01 among 15+3)
2nd Round: Spinners (All need to pick 01 among 15)
3rd Round: Pace Bowlers (All need to pick 03 among 40+1)
4th Round: Wicketkeepers (All need to pick 01 among 15)
5th Round: All Rounders (All need to pick 02 among 30)
6th & Final Round: Batsman (All need to pick 05 among 60+1)

Note: So, there will be Total 13 Rounds. (+) is for Extra Player been added on request of Managers. The Managers who are suggesting extra players name, not necessarily has to pick them, but if you dont intend to pick them at all, then there is no use of suggesting these extra names.

If anyone has any comment or suggestion, feel free to post in this thread before 23rd May.

Ehsan Adil is a fast bowler not a batsman.

Also can you please add Andre Russel to the all rounders.

----------

And I can't see Umar Amin added to the batsman list?

Users who are viewing this thread