PS3: WINNER of 1st UCC League - CHAMAN (Manager, Team Dublin Devil)

Ehsan Adil is a fast bowler not a batsman.

Also can you please add Andre Russel to the all rounders.

----------

And I can't see Umar Amin added to the batsman list?

OK, I will change Ehsan Adil to Pace Bowler category, add Andre Russel (Don't know how I missed him) in All Rounder category and Umar Amin to the batsman category.

Thanks for being proactive and suggesting all these names..

@kushari on your list u have D.Vittori its actually D.Vettori also can u ad Glenn Maxwell to the allrounders list as i think he is one of Australias best players :)

@kushari on your list u have D.Vittori its actually D.Vettori also can u ad Glenn Maxwell to the allrounders list as i think he is one of Australias best players :)

Thanks for bringing in my notice. I will change the name to D.Vettori. I would rather keep Maxwell in Batsman Category as he is not a regular bowler but a 6th or 7th change bowler in Australian team..I was thinking about the same for Shoib Mallik too, but decided to let him be all rounder as he has taken lots of wickets as a bowler.

Thanks for bringing in my notice. I will change the name to D.Vettori. I would rather keep Maxwell in Batsman Category as he is not a regular bowler but a 6th or 7th change bowler in Australian team..I was thinking about the same for Shoib Mallik too, but decided to let him be all rounder as he has taken lots of wickets as a bowler.

Oh sorry @kushari didnt see him in batsman category my fault :)

What time its starts...

The time that is mentioned in the Post in this Thread & Forum I believe is GMT time, right??? Or is it different for individual users?

Anyway, I can see the timing for your above post is showing as 0654 (I believe its GMT time)..SO you can say time for @honu999 will start from 0001 GMT, that is approx 17 hrs from now..then he will have time till 0800 GMT (Tomorrow) to pick his Draft or else next in line can pick after 0800 GMT..

Hope I am clear...

@kushari cool cant wait :) also in the first post my teams name is Sydney City Sherks :( please change it to sharks lol :p

----------

also the list for the draft is that the list for each catergory? so if @honu999 picks first for legend batsman will the order be swapped so whoever was last gets to choose first for spinners or does honu get first pick from each catergory :)

@kushari cool cant wait :) also in the first post my teams name is Sydney City Sherks :( please change it to sharks lol :p

----------

also the list for the draft is that the list for each catergory? so if @honu999 picks first for legend batsman will the order be swapped so whoever was last gets to choose first for spinners or does honu get first pick from each catergory :)

Sorry for the mistake..Its edited now...

I have mentioned in the 1st Post "The order of picking is provided below. Draft starts from manager number 1 all the way down to manager number 10, then up from manager 10 to manager 1, then down again from manager 1 to manager 10 and so forth"

So honu999 will have LAST PICK for the Spinner...

Sorry for the mistake..Its edited now...

I have mentioned in the 1st Post "The order of picking is provided below. Draft starts from manager number 1 all the way down to manager number 10, then up from manager 10 to manager 1, then down again from manager 1 to manager 10 and so forth"

So honu999 will have LAST PICK for the Spinner...

Okk cool wasnt sure if it carried over from category to category as some u select 1 players some u select 3 algoods got it now thanks :)

Why am I never first to pick a draft pick :( :)

You are not bad enough player to be last on the Online Leader Board..This Draft Order is strictly based on Online Leader-board as on 19th May..:D:D:p:p
@valerian140 check the 3rd Post of this thread..

You are not bad enough player to be last on the Online Leader Board..This Draft Order is strictly based on Online Leader-board as on 19th May..:D:D:p:p
@valerian140 check the 3rd Post of this thread..

Oh thats bad, seems to be an interesting draft ahead.

----------

Yes I had seen that , very impressed with thr research and hard work put into all this.

I have last pick :eek::eek::eek::eek:

That's fine though, I like the ranking based system.

So from what i can see this is how my pic order will be:

1st Round: Legend Batsman - Last Pick
2nd Round: Spinners - 1st Pick
3rd, 4th & 5th Round: Pace Bowlers - Last Pick, 1st Pick, Last pic,
6th Round: Wicketkeepers - 1st pic
7th & 8th Round: All Rounders Last Pic, 1st pic
9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, & Final Round: Batsman - Last pic, 1st pic, last pic, 1st pic, last pic.

So at least I can decide now which Spinner and Wicket Keeper I want to go for lol

Quick question for @kushari

I can see 'Extras if any' written in the draft rules, does this mean we can select a player that is not currently in the draft but has played international cricket after 2004? Just wondering if I have that extra flexibility in case a player comes to my mind later and all the other players I want are taken. (Pace bowlers section is a bit of a worry for me because of the 10th pic lol)

Last edited:
I have last pick :eek::eek::eek::eek:

That's fine though, I like the ranking based system.

So from what i can see this is how my pic order will be:

1st Round: Legend Batsman - Last Pick
2nd Round: Spinners - 1st Pick
3rd, 4th & 5th Round: Pace Bowlers - Last Pick, 1st Pick, Last pic,
6th Round: Wicketkeepers - 1st pic
7th & 8th Round: All Rounders Last Pic, 1st pic
9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, & Final Round: Batsman - Last pic, 1st pic, last pic, 1st pic, last pic.

So at least I can decide now which Spinner and Wicket Keeper I want to go for lol

Quick question for @kushari

I can see 'Extras if any' written in the draft rules, does this mean we can select a player that is not currently in the draft but has played international cricket after 2004? Just wondering if I have that extra flexibility in case a player comes to my mind later and all the other players I want are taken. (Pace bowlers section is a bit of a worry for me because of the 10th pic lol)

You can always pick Munaf Patel, can't he @kushari?

Users who are viewing this thread