Women's Internationals (Women's Asia Cup 2024 19 Jul - 28 Jul)

Cricbuzz:

:tick: Can provide quick profiles of players in ball-by-ball commentary. (Conveniently only during the final)

:x: Cannot have basic stats tracking for any player on their individual profiles.

Nonsense like this is why I hope the Indian side wins and changes things for the better because it seems only silverware will impact these archaic people.

Cricbuzz:

:tick: Can provide quick profiles of players in ball-by-ball commentary. (Conveniently only during the final)

:x: Cannot have basic stats tracking for any player on their individual profiles.

Nonsense like this is why I hope the Indian side wins and changes things for the better because it seems only silverware will impact these archaic people.
Cricinfo is good for the women's game.

Radha Yadav with a moment of genius!

I only wish their app was at least half usable like Cricbuzz’s. The last time I used it was when it was cancerous.
I generally use it online, if I use on my phone I just go through the browser choose the 'use desktop site' function. I do remember the app being rubbish.

Tahlia McGrath batted in this match with covid positive result. And She is allowed to bowl too I guess.

Tahlia McGrath batted in this match with covid positive result. And She is allowed to bowl too I guess.
I guess India could've objected and Australia could've brought in Ellyse Perry, who might be the greatest women's cricketer, or Anabel Sutherland (who might end up being as good as Perry/McGrath). :p

Users who are viewing this thread