Woohoo reached over 400 !!

Killer_Kallis

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
On PS2 you go to my cricket, team management and then edit team. Choose a player and press replace to get a new international player and swap to swap him with another county player. Anyone else have any ideas about who Symonds should replace??

Killer_Kallis

School Cricketer
ok cool. Im trying to wok out who symonds replaced in real life but the lancashire website says he came in to replace Murali as he is playing the series with WI. But, id like both of them in my team lol. Might just pick one of the pants players who ive never heard of who appear to be just making up the numbers. Im sure their are patches for the PC version Cowburn so you get the latest county rosters.

Cowburn199

International Coach
Hmm..i went to swap player in lancashire but what county did symonds play for?

Killer_Kallis

School Cricketer
If you click replace rather than replace then you get the international teams to choose from. hes in Australia(obviously). There appear to be no limits on overseas players so its possible to make the ultimate county lol

Killer_Kallis

School Cricketer
Yes. It just means that he plays for lancashire aswell. So if you played the Aussies as lancashire he would still be in there team. its clonetastic

Killer_Kallis

School Cricketer
lol. I cant decide who to replace. Ive got a current squad for lancashire and im going to compare it with the one on cricket2005 to find which player is there that shouldnt be if you see what i mean.

Cowburn199

International Coach
:(Hmm..i just started a 20/20 with lancashire and when it was symonds turn to come in the game just exited back to my desktop :(

Killer_Kallis

School Cricketer
how strange. Ive swapped him in and it works for me he just got quickfire 25 from 10 balls lol. Just testing it. Hes a mighty fine spinner aswell. I dont really know how your problem would be solved since mines on PS2 so dont know anything about PC files etc. Try asking other people

Cowburn199

International Coach
dunno some guy i never heard of lol..i need to put him back in i forgot to save it haha

Sigh it quits when he is about to play !!
Im going to reinstall the game

Users who are viewing this thread