World Championship As Zimbabwe In England...*Hard* *50 Overs*

Kerry_OKeeffe

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Now that the line-up problem is fixed i am doing a World Championship with Zimbabwe here is the squad...

Kerry_OKeeffe

Club Captain
Update After 10 Overs :
Holland won the toss and sent me in to bat, which was the right decision with the pitch definitely favouring the bowlers, the bounce was very low and it was overcast

With the conditions i decided to just go at a steady pace and try and bat out the 50 overs looking for a score of over 200, at the moment after 10 Overs i am 34/2 with D.Ebrahim on 15 and S.Carlisle on 9 , i will be looking to bat to at least to 30 overs with these two so i will have wickets in hand at the end.

Kerry_OKeeffe

Club Captain
Update After 20 Overs :
Zimbabwe 75/4 , D.Ebrahim 32, S.Ervine 7

This was a better 10 overs then the first ten for me with Ebrahim getting his eye in and starting to hit a few boundries, the batsmen that got out in the 10 overs were S.Carlisle for 14 and C.Wishart for 1 , i will try and stay in with these two and then at around the 40 over mark i will start to look for boundries

Kerry_OKeeffe

Club Captain
i got a problem here , after the 21st over it wouldnt let me resume... i kept pressing s, enter on it and i tried pressing
Esc. what do i do?

groobz

Club Cricketer
Ok Kerry, it didn't work at first, but i used the save tweak to swap teams and sim 5 overs. you didn't loose a wicket and you picked up some runs 4/96 now, and i swapped the teams back. So i'll resend you the file

Users who are viewing this thread