World Cricket Alliance™ ::: Temporarily out of business!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What. I'll be posting the matches on time. The only reason it was called off because it was raining, not cause of everything else. Day 4 is likely to go ahead tomorrow.

There's not really much point playing the final day since there is no chance of any result and injuries could occur on the wet ground.

The rain continues to fall down here in Bristol and there looks like there will be no play on day 4 in this match. A dull result and I'm sure fans will be unpleased with the amounts of rain here. I sure am. The players eemed very keen to get out there as well.

Fine,we don't mind all our matches being washed out if you Cobras can keep your filthy mouths shut! :sarcasm

bcvstheworld added 2 Minutes and 13 Seconds later...

Seriously Hedger,you need to resign as a player or it may lead to a lot of controversies for obvious reasons.

No questioning his integrity.
I'm sure WCA is 100 % clean but what was really disappointing is the fact that the match was washed out without a proper system or something to decide when and how long the rain will last.

I agree with bcvs, was their actually any reason for it (Like actually rain in C07), or couldn't you be bothered posting anything?
I have no idea if there is actually rain in C07...

I agree with bcvs, was their actually any reason for it (Like actually rain in C07), or couldn't you be bothered posting anything?
I have no idea if there is actually rain in C07...

It rains sometimes in C07 and usually 2-3 hours of play are lost.

Pretty rarely, once in 20-30 times, and It usually takes the 2-3 hours to whole day but not 3 days.:sarcasm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread