World Cricket Alliance™ ::: Temporarily out of business!

Status
Not open for further replies.
No stats for the next few days, I'm going away.

Yea but there are matches in the upcoming week

First Name:Meet
Last Name:J
Date of Birth(for U-16 tournaments):16-8-1990
International team :India
Type: (OBT,BAT,WKB,OWK,ALL,ASP,SPW,BWL,OBW)ALL
Batting Hand:Right
Bowling Hand:Left
Bowling Type:Slow Left Arm
Batting Style: Moderate
Bowling Style: Aggressive
Fielding Position:Outfielder

News: World Cricket Alliance -
JC rested or dropped?

Combatant Cobras super star all rounder Jono C. was last seen at the airport, rushing to catch a flight to Auckland, NZ. He looked in a hurry, and he seemed very angry. Rumors going around that Cobra's captain Mossy McLOVIN wanted to rest JC for first two T20's next week in WCA- week 8. JC did not like the idea and wanted to play on. He became very angry. He took the pie from Riz's hand, his fellow Kiwi team mate, (who has been nothing but a failure in WCA) and threw it at Darko, who was hoping to take JC's spot in playing XI. The WHITE Caribbean (Canadian) fast bowler did not take very well, chased after BLACK JC. It's a mix bunch I tell you! The Cobra managment calmed things down, and sent JC home. This sorts of things are not expected from highly organized and professional team like the CC. They pulled a Pakistan here. So million dollar question is, the kiwi born, asian eyed, dark skinned dropped or is he rested? Or is he suspended? Either way, this Cobra will be missed heavily by the fans and the team, as we go into final round of T20 in WCA. Cobras take on DD on June 22nd.

Taking about DD, their captain and vc is not happy about the rain at all. Nothing better can't be expected from these minnow teams.

fearsome tweak another ALL ROUNDER!! :mad:

Do you guys look at the list of players before signing up?? There are only 6s batsman, 15 ALL. You are less likely to.....ahh fearsome tweak it... :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread