World Cricket Alliance™ ::: Temporarily out of business!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get over it. I'll resign as a player if you want but then CC don't have a keeper.
NO! They are just bitching, because they are not winning. And it's not like when you are batting you have a SR of 150. You have a low SR just like the other openers..

We are playing in Eng, our home ground is in Eng. We live in Eng during WCA stuff and we... just Shut up, i wasted 10 min on that!!

I can tell you're quite stressed out, wanna talk about it? :p

I'm always here, contact me through PM if it's too private.

Nah I'm getting a bit creepy now :laugh

If you lose your first game, you may want to reinstate me to the team :p I have the best strike rate of everyone ;)

^ Agreed.
That's why they think they're the only active ones, because they spam up the thread with their team stuff. :sarcasm

We talk quite a bit in the social group too, it just spills over to here sometimes:)

Yeah. Post it in the thread. I should probably update the balances in the thread, shouldn't I. btw, I have work experience not this week but next week so I will push that back into the holidays. And I am really getting tired of updating this to be honest, so annoying managing this all. Then having people yell at me for calling off a match because of the rain :spy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread