Online Cricket Games Owned
whose next Nikhil - Tillakaratne Dilshan (SL) Mohammed Irfan (PAK)??? could be
Ash... :)

Ravi Ashwin :

1me1Jga.png

zw9lTSP.png

Jalil

School Cricketer
Quality - That´s hot!! aswin looks amazing! What a patch I am looking so forward to this patch![DOUBLEPOST=1434996572][/DOUBLEPOST]May i suggest Ishant Sharma to finish the India set!! that would be all the important players done

Nikhil V

Banned
Here is Ishant Sharma a dropped work!

If someone wants to edit and publish this, feel free to do so.... Just give me the credits where needed.

RdONyPT.png

Attachments

• ishant_d.png
    ishant_d.png
    53.4 KB · Views: 34
  • ishant_n.png
    ishant_n.png
    65.6 KB · Views: 22

Jalil

School Cricketer
Brilliant faces nikhil will you be releasing Raina and Aswin soon Ive been waiting for Raina for ages

Nikhil V

Banned
Brilliant faces nikhil will you be releasing Raina and Aswin soon Ive been waiting for Raina for ages
I'll be releasing Ashwin and Updated Miller soon....... but I've completely lost all of the Raina files, so I will have to remake him from the scratch...

Jalil

School Cricketer
o god no probs mate hope all goes well with them your raina previews were amazing lets hope it´s the same[DOUBLEPOST=1435370802][/DOUBLEPOST]Also another thing ive been looking for Kulkarni did you relase it

Nikhil V

Banned
o god no probs mate hope all goes well with them your raina previews were amazing lets hope it´s the same[DOUBLEPOST=1435370802][/DOUBLEPOST]Also another thing ive been looking for Kulkarni did you relase it
Kulkarni is there in my download index.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread