Story World Cup!!!!!!

Who will win the India vs Pakistan match??

• Total voters
Kallis sends that one to the ropes off ganguly's bowling

Attachments

• shot.JPG
    shot.JPG
    46.8 KB · Views: 36
KALLIS IS OUT...ganguly has struck with an important wicket inside edge onto the stumps. at drinks south africa are 73-3 off 16 overs. Jonty Rhodes is the new man to assist gibbs out in the middle.

Attachments

• out.JPG
    out.JPG
    30.9 KB · Views: 35
  • saf batting.JPG
    saf batting.JPG
    36.1 KB · Views: 34
Rhodes plays that one watchfully

Attachments

• saf batting.JPG
    saf batting.JPG
    33.3 KB · Views: 31
Kumble gets Rhodes. South Africa in some serious trouble now.

Attachments

• out.JPG
    out.JPG
    40.3 KB · Views: 30
South Africa batting at the half way mark..

Attachments

• saf batting.JPG
    saf batting.JPG
    37.4 KB · Views: 29
I see occasionally when your in trouble one certain player will catch 5 or so catches in ainnings, which seems to suggest your bowling to a certain spot and the batsman always seems to hit there. How boring is that.

Bilal91 said:
Good thread mate...

SouthAfrica are still incharge for me...

thanx mate...yea i was just lookin at their batting depth and with klusener, pollock and boje still to come they may well be in charge..another wicket or 2 could change that though.

ajay2k5 said:
I see occasionally when your in trouble one certain player will catch 5 or so catches in ainnings, which seems to suggest your bowling to a certain spot and the batsman always seems to hit there. How boring is that.

thats barely a coincidence...ive bowled several different deliveries and they some how edge it and it flies to slip and its always harbhajan that takes the catch. i never bowl it in the same spot. ive tried all different things...for ex: i can bowl to leg and spin/turn it away (towards off stump) from the right hander and he might edge it or might hit it for six...then i can bowl short outside off stump into the right hander and he would edge it..get bowled or hit it to the boundary. but yea seeing from my previous scorecards i can understand from where ur comin mate.

Last edited:
this is a good one..hope indians pull it off,
with pollock ,klusener and boje to follow things may not be that good for india.

Quality cover drive from Boucher...adds four more to his name

Attachments

• shot.JPG
    shot.JPG
    35.1 KB · Views: 26
where would south africa be without this innings...

Attachments

• 50.JPG
    50.JPG
    39.2 KB · Views: 23

Users who are viewing this thread