World of Cricket

Status
Not open for further replies.

Denmark tour of India, 2002
3 ODIs, 2 Tests

ODI Series

9 December, 2002 - 1st ODI at Indore (normal)
12 December, 2002 - 2nd ODI at Guwahati (poor)
15 December, 2002 - 3rd ODI at Chandigarh (normal)

Test Series

19–23 December, 2002 - 1st Test at Kolkata (normal)
27–31 December, 2002 - 2nd Test at Mumbai (excellent)

@Pinch hitter @Paranoid Kendroid
Yeah so this ain't happening now. NMA suggested to reschedule with someone else. @Guesty98 interested for an ODI series in December? I see you have three slots left.

@HawkAussie we can play a two-match test series if you are up for it.

jZC3dsy.png
Japan: 9 slots remaining @HawkAussie
tNPA3HP.png
Spain: 3 slots remaining @Guesty98

Any other stat nerds storing overall stats of their players? Would love to see which players have the most wickets and runs in domestic or international cricket so far.

For Guernsey so far counting all cricket played, Tom Nightingale (5583) and Harrison Willis (282) have the most runs and wickets respectively in FC cricket.
In List A, Harry Wroetoshaw (3509) and Harrison Willis (89) are on top.

Lots of cricket left to play this year for us though, 10 international matches plus a few side tournaments. Its crazy that some players are touching levels of IRL players honestly

Any other stat nerds storing overall stats of their players? Would love to see which players have the most wickets and runs in domestic or international cricket so far.

For Guernsey so far counting all cricket played, Tom Nightingale (5583) and Harrison Willis (282) have the most runs and wickets respectively in FC cricket.

Lots of cricket left to play this year for us though, 10 international matches plus a few side tournaments. Its crazy that some players are touching levels of IRL players honestly
Well, I am fairly new in this, so the numbers are a lot less.
Only had a completed List A tournament, FC is midway.

And I've kept track of all the 'A' tours as well.

So, the highest List A run scorer is Jaques van der Watt with 661 runs in 14 inns at an average of 55. He's got 6 50s and a hundred.

In FC, it's Schalk van der Vyver with 961 runs in just 9 innings. (so close to 1000 runs, probably will complete in the next match). Average of 120, 4 50s and 5 100s.

Bowling wise, Jaquan Engelbrecht has 26 List A wickets in 14 inns, averaging 25 and economy of 4.92. He has had 1 5W so far.

In FC, Lwazi de Klerk has 31 wickets in 14 innings, 2 5-wicket hauls, average of 32.

About 8 internationals left for Namibia as well this season. 2 tests and 6 ODIs. And a few matches in the FC league, plus the Scotland A series. I'm willing to do more 'A' series during Nov-Dec if anyone's interested. So let's see where we end up at the end of the year.

I would have loved to share but unfortunately stats generator doesn't work and manually calculating is too much of a task. Although I'm slowly trying to collect them stats so that it would be easy to update them later on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread