Worlds best spinners .

WHo is the best spinner in the history of cricket ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
You have the likes of Warne and Laker competing with these other guys? :lol

If you can include Mohammed Hafeez and Shahid Afridi, you should be including the likes of R Ashwin, P Ojha, Imran Tahir, Rangana Herath, Suraj Randiv, etc. This looks to be a joke of a poll.

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
Afridi is best spinner ever!!! He is bowling the fast balls even though he is being a spinners!!!!!11! also better than warne as he do not takin g the drugs and better than murali as he is not doing chucking!! he are hitting the big sixers also!! BE AFRIDI, BE VERY AFRIDI!! BOOM BOOM AFRIDI!!

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
You have the likes of Warne and Laker competing with these other guys? :lol

If you can include Mohammed Hafeez and Shahid Afridi, you should be including the likes of R Ashwin, P Ojha, Imran Tahir, Rangana Herath, Suraj Randiv, etc. This looks to be a joke of a poll.

No mate i didn't asked Pranav to put Ojha , Imran Tahir , Herath , Randiv because no one counts them a world class spinner , but Ashwin makes sense , I forgot about him but also because R Ashwin is not included because I think he is a bit under rated in rankings .

Epic

Panel of Selectors
No mate i didn't asked Pranav to put Ojha , Imran Tahir , Herath , Randiv because no one counts them a world class spinner , but Ashwin makes sense , I forgot about him but also because R Ashwin is not included because I think he is a bit under rated in rankings .

No one considers Afridi world class...

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
No one considers Afridi world class...

Who dosen't ? everyone does :lol best t20 spinner , but now Ajmal is going to cross him .

Epic

Panel of Selectors
Anyway, explain to me how Hafeez is world class.

Last edited:

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Number 1 odi bowler .....

BKB1991

Panel of Selectors
Hafeez, imo, is one of the top 10/15 bowlers in the world at the moment. He may be no 1 according to ICC, but to consider him the best spinner is ridiculous. So is this thread

Ahmad Shah

Panel of Selectors
The only decent spinners in that poll would be Warne, Swann, Ajmal and maybe Afridi but he hardly picks up a wicket now. We haven't seen much of Narine so there's no point of including him.

Users who are viewing this thread