Worst bowling performances

Still, no excuses on part of Broady to serve him half volleys after half volleys interrupted by a full toss right?

Precambrian added 4 Minutes and 31 Seconds later...

Sorry mate, since 100+ years of International cricket, only ONE bowler from a test playing nation has been subject to such treatment in an International. That shows the precious uniqueness of it. You can cry it down as much as you want, but the feat won't be forgotten in Broad's lifetime or Yuvi's. And not when Cricinfo publishes and republishes every year how Sobers hit Nash in some random FC game 4 decades back.
It'll mostly be Indian fans going on about it. It really was not a big deal. In fact I care about it so little I'm not going to finish this pos

skater added 0 Minutes and 37 Seconds later...

It won't be forgotten ever, and there is absolutely nothing wrong in bringing it up again and again for it was one of the worst displays ever of bowling. Broad has not improved as a test bowler since then, and I am just waiting for the Baggy Green to sign it.
Yes he has.

It won't be forgotten ever, and there is absolutely nothing wrong in bringing it up again and again for it was one of the worst displays ever of bowling. Broad has not improved as a test bowler since then, and I am just waiting for the Baggy Green to sign it.

It won't be forgotten, but it's certainly not as important an over as you're making it out to be, I can't see it being the main event in Broad's career, he's going to have a long and successful international career, I'm sure of that. He also has improved a massive amount in the last 6 months, and if you'd actually bothered to watch him bowl in the last 6 months you'd know that.

Ok.

I am just wondering. Why are you onto me just because I said it was one of the worst bowling displays ever? It's my opinion and I have valid ground for that. The assumption that Broad might end up as a great bowler is no way going to erase the black mark, right?

I'm not having a go at you for that, I'm having a go at you for saying that Broad's not improved as a Test bowler, which frankly isn't true.

Broad becoming a great Test bowler would definitely erase that black mark in everyone's eyes by yours. Having 6 sixes hit off you in the last few overs of a T20 game is of far less importance than having a superb Test record. If he does become a great Test bowler, then UV's sixes will be forgotten.

I'm not having a go at you for that, I'm having a go at you for saying that Broad's not improved as a Test bowler, which frankly isn't true.

Broad becoming a great Test bowler would definitely erase that black mark in everyone's eyes by yours. Having 6 sixes hit off you in the last few overs of a T20 game is of far less importance than having a superb Test record. If he does become a great Test bowler, then UV's sixes will be forgotten.
Maybe, but still his name will be one among the first 5 to crop up even then should someone start a similar thread, right?

And as to him becoming a great test bowler enough to remove the blackmarks ---> :upray

Now I'm hoping one of the 8 test nations get one of their bowlers carted for a maximum in this tournament.

Now I'm hoping one of the 8 test nations get one of their bowlers carted for a maximum in this tournament.
broad-backing-england-0.jpg

Not again!:noway

You gotta love his face when he loses a match though...looks like he saw a ghost.

But yea. 7 in an over! Unheard of!

At least he looks like he's bothered. He always looks disappointed when we lose, doesn't just laugh it off like it doesn't matter.

What are you trying to prove Precamb lad? At the end of the day, he's better than you, he earns more money than you, he pulls more women than you and he's just generally a win whereas you are a fail.

evertonfan added 0 Minutes and 30 Seconds later...

Board didn't blowed poorly....he just made a stupid mistake at the end

To be fair MK is right here. It was his fielding that let him down tonight not his bowling.

Users who are viewing this thread