Worst bowling performances

Actually bowled well though. Just fielded like a Club Cricket Under-11, or an Indian. Take your pick.

Lol, cry as much you want. Broad can learn a lesson or two from this guy.

58970.jpg

:D

Precambrian added 1 Minutes and 25 Seconds later...

Board didn't blowed poorly....he just made a stupid mistake at the end
4 stupid mistakes in the last over

Why don't you just admit you're a homosexual Precamb? You clearly want to bumlove our Stuart.

What are you trying to prove Precamb lad? At the end of the day, he's better than you, he earns more money than you, he pulls more women than you and he's just generally a win whereas you are a fail.

How are you sure he makes more money than me and that he beds more women than me? ;)

Precambrian added 1 Minutes and 10 Seconds later...

Why don't you just admit you're a homosexual Precamb? You clearly want to bumlove our Stuart.
Would have been. But Romesh Powar was born a more than a decade and 5000 miles further from when and where I was born and brought up.

Broad's performance tonight does not add to the 'Worst bowling performances' thread, does it? He fielded like a Welshman shagging a sheep, he just couldn't find the target, but he bowled alright.

Because he clearly does.

evertonfan added 0 Minutes and 53 Seconds later...

Would have been. But Romesh Powar was born a more than a decade and 5000 miles further from when and where I was born and brought up.

I have no idea what you're on about but you need to get out more man.

So what was the England fans feelings tonight then precum, last time it was the Japanese. This time is it the Jews after the holocaust? Maybe blacks after slavery?

Shaun Tait's first stint in county cricket

His combined stats in the two 4 day county championship matches he played were something like 0-178 off 18 overs.

Users who are viewing this thread