Worst ODI kit?

Worst?

The South African ODI kit, without a shadow of a doubt. It's horrible. Their T20 kit is class though.

88375.jpg

Best is the new Australian ODI away kit, love it:

101152.jpg

The Aussie kit is cool. Wish there was an Indian kit like this with sky blue instead of yellow. India needs some creative guys who design the kits. Hope to see a good WC 2011 kit (definitely we will get a change only for the WC)

WI kit for me.Not too bad but earlier one was far better.

England's Kit is the best currently i can wear it everyday:p

I like the South African ODI kit but can't stand the T20 one, which looks like a crossbreed between pyjamas and a really bad pinstripe suit. For ODIs, I don't like the Netherlands one to be honest; they look like construction workers. :P

Windies actually have the worst one because they have those pink shades in the Tshirt for no reason otherwise its not a bad one at all.

NZ have the best one IMO though in the beginning I thought it looked weird and way too different. England and India also look nice because they are dark and I like dark colours.

I didn't like the old Kiwi kit, but this new one's really nice. McCullum could make any shirt look cool though with his tattoo. Such a cool dude.

Black Caps have an excellent shirt, although it's difficult to find a classier shirt than this

30143669.jpg

WIndies definitely have the worst shirt going

Last edited:
It's Australia no doubt.

Last edited:
I like that the company that made the west indies one is called Vampire though. with little bat wings. the NZ team should get them to make their kits as well. They'd be the goths of ODI cricket with all dressed in black with bat imagery.

Users who are viewing this thread