Wrestling thread

It's not even confirmed yet, his profile is still on WWE.com

It is pretty sure as I speak now. At the same time Ric Flair has dispelled rumours about him quitting.

But the big news of the day seems to have been missed by you all: TNA got a 2 hour show!!! This is absolutly massive for them and means that finally we will get the show they want to put on. Done carefully, this is what could launch TNA upwards

TNA wimped out though really. They're happy to take their show to a Thursday, away from Raw, sounds like they don't dare enter a ratings war.

TNA wimped out though really. They're happy to take their show to a Thursday, away from Raw, sounds like they don't dare enter a ratings war.

Impact has never been on a Monday anyway, so I dont see how they have "wimped out" of anything. It has been on a Saturday, Tuesday, Friday and in its current Thursday slot, but never on a Monday. Again, I dont see what you mean by wimping

Oh well...i think this whole WWE drugs scandal will make them improve. I hope it makes Vince push some of the smaller guys too, so that it makes the big guys think twice about taking steroids to be as big as possible so Vince will make them champion. I think the whole TNA thing will also make WWE improve and its all good. The heat is on Vince and crew now, with challenges from TNA, good luck the war is on :p

How crap is this...Hornswoggle?

I really hope Kennedy comes back, and it changes.

Fraid so, kennedy will be getting it when he comes back though for sure.

Its not over. It will probably be going all the way until Wrestlemania. But including Mr Kennedy this time.

Users who are viewing this thread