Wrestling thread

Hehe that was good for a laugh, would have been funny if Triple H was the son that would have complicated things.

Stephanie having a son with her own brother. Well that would suit Vince, because when that son was born he wanted to do an incest angle in which he was the father of her baby lol

Well it looks like Flair's career is over...

Stephanie having a son with her own brother. Well that would suit Vince, because when that son was born he wanted to do an incest angle in which he was the father of her baby lol

Hehe yea I read about that on wiki, I'm guessing Steph prevented it happening this time round as well.

I saw that title on Flair leaving in another forum didn't read it. Whats going on there?

Flair has handed in his request to leave WWE as he is unhappy with the fact he is being disrespected and not being given any time on screen. He wants to setup a new venture, Flair Finance

I wouldnt say too much against things like that, Undertaker dabbles in property development himself

Yeh and Jim Ross has a restaurant chain which he wants to become nationwide. Many of the superstars spend the cash they get on out of wrestling business ventures.

He probably will, its last man standing so it will be a fine way to get the title off him e.g injury.

Cena was never going to lose at Unforgiven. Wasn't too surprised he got himself DSQ and you could tell Cena's Dad was going to get revenge. I would have loved to see Taker deliver the tombstone or last ride from his usual position rather than have Henry help him out.

Users who are viewing this thread