Wrestling thread

They sure don't like Batista having a decent rein lately, seems to be losing it very quickly.

Can't see Triple H changing sides again, hes one of the most popular on Raw.

They sure don't like Batista having a decent rein lately, seems to be losing it very quickly.

Can't see Triple H changing sides again, hes one of the most popular on Raw.

Yeh, i like the whole Edge, Batista, Taker thing. I do think that Matt Hardy should step up to the main event stage though.

That's what the plan apparently is. They are thinking of a HBK vs. HHH angle leading into WM24.

Well if i was Vince i would do it. And if i was him and took it over, i would keep everything the same in place e.g the writing team and just leave them to it.

Yes, but you arent Vince are you? He would ruin it.

And if I was to take over TNA then I would only get rid of (some of) the writing team. Vince Russo needs to get out of the 90s or get out of TNA

Yeh, i like the whole Edge, Batista, Taker thing. I do think that Matt Hardy should step up to the main event stage though.

That's what the plan apparently is. They are thinking of a HBK vs. HHH angle leading into WM24.

Oh maybe it's HBK last match then. If that is the case then that is two fan favourites HHH has to fight already so maybe he could switch.

I doubt they will have 2 retirement angles going into WM, Syl.

Nope, but i think Vince does need to change Chez. I think i have some good ideas for WWE. Maybe others don't :p

Good to see TNA going well, even the guys they pay don't want to be a part of it. :D

To be fair, only 1 has left. Dixie Carter gave anyway who wanted to a chance to leave on the spot and only one wanted to go, can't remember his name.

I meant Scott Hall no-showing the PPV last week.

Oh, Jeff Hardy V Carlito in a ladder match on Raw. Surely worth a watch even for you TNA die hards.

Last edited:
Who cares about Scott Hall? I think Senshi leaving is a bigger blow. He's an awesome wrestler. I wonder if he'll go to WWE...

He might. But WWE probably won't have him. He will end up on the indies.

If WWE wanted any Wrestler on the TNA roster, they'd approach him straight away, as very few have contracts that WWE couldn't get them out of. I'm be surprised if WWE ever hired anyone who TNA let go.

Does CM Punk mean anything to you?

Or Jeff Hardy?

Paul London?

Umaga?

Jimmy Wang Yang?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread