Wrestling thread

Nope. But its certain the match will take place. Randy Orton replied to Jericho after Raw went off air. Accepting his title shot plea.

edge is set to win title at armageddon and there is gonna be a triple threat match between him batista and taker

Source: pwmania.com

Yep. Should be a good match.

Bobby Lashley is expected to return, but on Smackdown. His official TV return date is a Friday. This is a good move, because RAW has waaaayyy to much top talent at the moment and it needs to be distributed more evenly.

RAW has tonnes of top talent though, that are worth a title shot.
Jeff Hardy
Chris Jericho
Mr Kennedy
Shawn Micheals
Triple H
Randy Orton
Umaga
John Cena(injured)
Lashley(injured)

=9 superstars
Smackdown
Batista
Edge
Undertaker
MVP
Rey Mysterio

4 superstars
ECW
CM Punk
Elijah Burke
Kevin Thorn
John Morrison
Shelton Benjamin

=5 superstars

This is not evenly distributed at all. I know Raw is the premier show but the others could still be better used on other shows and improve all three overall. This is how i think it should be.

RAW
Chris Jericho
Mr Kennedy
Shawn Micheals
Triple H
Randy Orton
John Cena(injured)

=6 superstars
Smackdown
Batista
Edge
Undertaker
MVP
Rey Mysterio
Jeff Hardy

=5 Superstars
ECW
CM Punk
Elijah Burke
Kevin Thorn
John Morrison
Shelton Benjamin
Lashley(injured)
Umaga

=7 Superstars

RAW still has the top of talent really. They have 7 superstars which is more than Smackdown. Smackdown has some nice talent now and can use The Hardyz etc. ECW is also improved a lot with Umaga and Lashley. That looks much better IMO. Please not Smackdown and ECW stars can be used on each brand so Team Extreme on ECW :D

I say WWE should takeover TNA. But it's not gonna happen.

Well if i was Vince i would do it. And if i was him and took it over, i would keep everything the same in place e.g the writing team and just leave them to it.

Thats about as likely as Lidl buying Tesco.

lol well said tna is not causing a problem to wwe at the minute so they won't take it over yet anyway raw tomorrow night any ideas wot is going to happen is there a possibility of HHH turning soon?

Users who are viewing this thread