Wrestling thread

MITB was a pretty entertaining. Both matches were better than the one at this Wrestlemania.

:what
Big Show wasn't even in the same match as The Miz.

I think The Miz was the most deserving to win the Raw MITB out of all the 8 contestants. Edge, Orton and Jericho are almost always in the contention for the title even without the MITB contract so it doesn't make sense to give it to them. Mark Henry was just a filler, DiBiase isn't as over to get a title shot and they've only started pushing Bourne recently. It was between Morrison and Miz. Morrison is horrible on the mic, and while he is generally good in the ring, his finisher doesn't even connect properly.

:facepalm Of course he wasn't.....you got me :doh

RAW was good - especially the Triple Threat between Orton, Edge and Jericho and Summerslam is shaping up to be fun as well. Last two PPVs have been on Sky Sports - they don't usually give two free ones in a row, so I'd imagine SS will be on Box Office.

Usually the big 4 PPV's are on box office So Royal Rumble, Wrestlemania, Summerslam and Survior Series are on box office.

I would be amazed if Summerslam was not on box office

:facepalm Of course he wasn't.....you got me :doh

RAW was good - especially the Triple Threat between Orton, Edge and Jericho and Summerslam is shaping up to be fun as well. Last two PPVs have been on Sky Sports - they don't usually give two free ones in a row, so I'd imagine SS will be on Box Office.

Have to agree with that. And even though Miz talks a lot but he can be hilarious at times. I laughed when he told Sheamus that he will be "Celebrity Stalker". :laugh

Here is my card for SumerSlam

Kane v Rey Mysterio - Heavyweight Championship
Kane will retain his championship and the Undertaker will make his return.

John Cena, Jericho, Edge, Morrison, Khali, R-Truth and Bret Hart v Nexus
John Cena and his team will win and will probably make Nexus history. Wade Barret will be new heel of RAW

Randy Orton v Sheamus - WWE Championship
Randy Orton will defeat Sheamus and then The Miz will cash in his MITB and win the title. I would love to see Miz lose it but it wont happen.

Evan Bourne v The Miz - United States Championship
Evan Bourne will win and the Miz will later win the WWE Championship

R-Truth v Drew McIntyre - Intercontinental Championship
Can go anywhere

These are just my predictions..

Last edited:
Gotta say I like it but I reckon The UnderTaker will come back before Sumemrslam and have a Title match with Kane :D

Gotta say I like it but I reckon The UnderTaker will come back before Sumemrslam and have a Title match with Kane :D
I don't think so.IMO While celebrating his title win,Undertaker will come in his signature style and will tombstone Kane.And It will all end up Undertaker showing a video of Kane beating him in his locker-room.

Taker will return for WM only

You reckon it will last this long and have another Kane vs Taker match at Mania?

Will it be for the World Heavyweight Championship, if not it seems pointless to give Kane the belt he was jobbing to people all the time and then suddenly became champion.

taker wont return by summerslam, he is still out secovering form injusy, as is HHH who will be out until christmas. as for the general manager of RAW, steve austin is not currently contracted by the wwe, so they are just trying to get viewers by hyping it could be him, it will probably turn out to be vince

I hardly watch SmackDown these days. Not seen once since draft was held.

Glad that Joey Mercury's finally been revealed, dragged out a bit too much IMO.

Users who are viewing this thread